Nabors Industries Ltd (NBR.N)
12 Dec 2013
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$4,583.93|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||295.17|
- Nabors Industries Ltd posted a quarterly loss on Tuesday and a decline in adjusted profit as the oilfield services and drilling company grappled with an over-supplied North American market for certain services and older rigs.
Oct 22 - Nabors Industries Ltd posted a quarterly loss on Tuesday and a decline in adjusted profit as the oilfield services and drilling company grappled with an oversupplied North American market for certain services and older rigs.
- New data on U.S. onshore oil and gas wells on Friday underlined a trend in which oilfield services companies that perform a variety of work at drilling sites are able to secure more business despite no growth in the bellwether rig count.
July 24 - Drilling rig contractor Nabors Industries Ltd said on Wednesday most of its clients were planning rig reductions in the second half of the year, after burning through their annual budgets too fast.
July 23 - Oilfield services company Nabors Industries Ltd reported a lower-than-expected profit on Tuesday as it operated in an oversupplied market for hydraulic fracturing services.
- Oilfield services company Nabors Industries Ltd reported on Tuesday a drop in quarterly profit as it struggles in an over-supplied market for hydraulic fracturing services.
July 23 - Oilfield services company Nabors Industries Ltd reported on Tuesday a drop in quarterly profit as it struggles in an over-supplied market for hydraulic fracturing services.
- A profit warning from Nabors Industries Ltd highlights the struggles facing smaller companies as they get squeezed by bigger oil patch rivals such as Halliburton Co in an oversupplied U.S. land drilling market.
- Nabors Industries Ltd , owner of the world's largest land-drilling rig fleet, warned on Tuesday that its second-quarter operating profit would fall short of market expectations due to competition and reduced rental activity.
|Halliburton Company (HAL.N)||$49.59||+0.60|
|Baker Hughes Incorporated (BHI.N)||$53.03||+0.59|
|Weatherford International Ltd (WFT.N)||$15.03||-0.16|
|Superior Energy Services, Inc. (SPN.N)||$25.23||-0.27|
|Helmerich & Payne, Inc. (HP.N)||$79.31||-0.52|
|Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc. (PTEN.OQ)||$23.59||+0.41|
|Key Energy Services, Inc. (KEG.N)||$7.66||+0.03|
|Basic Energy Services, Inc (BAS.N)||$14.52||+0.20|
|Forbes Energy Services Ltd. (FES.OQ)||$3.70||+0.06|
|Schlumberger Limited. (SLB.N)||$86.96||+0.82|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Trading Report for (NBR). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.