NCC Group PLC (NCCG.L)
21 Jul 2017
* Fy pretax loss -55.3 million STG versus 9.4 million STG profit year ago
* Appointed Chris Stone as executive chairman with effect from 6 April 2017
March 1 British IT security firm NCC Group Plc Chief Executive Rob Cotton stepped down with immediate effect, the company said on Wednesday, a week after it said it would undertake a strategic review.
* Rob Cotton has stepped down as chief executive of group and as an executive director of board with immediate effect
* Now anticipates that group's full year adjusted EBITDA will be approximately 20% below £45.5m to £47.5m range Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
* Has signed a contract with energy company E.ON to build a new cogeneration installation as part of a closed-loop facility at Högbytorp, in North Stockholm