Noble Corporation PLC (NE)
26 Sep 2016
BRIEF-Paragon Offshore announces agreement in principle for restructuring agreement with bondholders and revolver banks
* Revolving credit agreement will still be modified to include a $165 million cash paydown with balance of approximately $631 million
* "The U. S. Gulf of Mexico's outlook remains flat for now "- Conf call
Rig contractor Noble Corp Plc reported a lower-than-expected quarterly profit and lowered its 2016 capital expenditure as oil producers reduced spending to weather a prolonged slump in crude prices.
July 27 Rig contractor Noble Corp Plc reported a lower-than-expected quarterly profit and lowered its 2016 capital expenditure as oil producers reduced spending to weather a prolonged slump in crude prices.
* Full year capital expenditure estimate reduced to $675 million
July 27 Rig contractor Noble Corp Plc reported a 12.8 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by a $379 million gain due a settlement after Freeport-McMoRan Inc canceled a contract.
* On may 16, Noble Drilling (U.S.) LLC entered into a distribution agreement with Freeport-Mcmoran Inc - SEC filing
* Noble Corporation Plc announces agreement with Freeport-Mcmoran
May 6 Wall Street securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several U.S.-listed companies, including Total System Services, Ubiquiti Networks and Advance Auto Parts, on Friday. HIGHLIGHTS * United Rentals Inc : Goldman Sachs cuts to sell from neutral * Weatherford International : Seaport Global Securities raises to buy from neutral * Endo International Plc : Mizuho Securities cuts to underperform from neutra
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.33 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
"The Economy Matters" Report for NE: the economy's impact on NE's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider : MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Provider : S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.