Netflix Inc (NFLX.OQ)
17 May 2013
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$13,418.82|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||56.15|
- Netflix Inc's U.S. streaming video service added five children's shows from Walt Disney Co's Disney Junior and Disney XD cable networks under a multiyear licensing deal announced on Thursday.
May 9 - Netflix Inc's U.S. streaming video service added five children's shows from Walt Disney Co's Disney Junior and Disney XD cable networks under a multiyear licensing deal announced on Thursday.
* Netflix is fourth-priciest stock in S&P 500 on P/E basis (Adds further context on valuation)
- Netflix Inc shares shot up 24 percent on Tuesday to their highest level since September 2011, after the movie streaming service said it added more than 2 million U.S. subscribers last quarter. | Video
April 23 - Shares of Netflix Inc shares are set to open 24 percent higher after the movie streaming service said it added more than two million U.S. subscribers in the last quarter, with analysts saying a push for exclusive content will boost margins in coming quarters.
- Netflix Inc impressed investors with solid subscriber growth and better-than-expected profits in the first quarter, sending shares of the video subscription service soaring 24 percent higher in after-hours trade.
* Adjusted Q1 EPS 31 cents vs consensus estimate of 19 cents
- Netflix Inc reported on Monday a first-quarter profit that beat Wall Street expectations as the dominant video rental service added 2 million new U.S. streaming subscribers, and its shares soared 24 percent.
April 22 - Netflix Inc reported on Monday a first-quarter profit that beat Wall Street expectations as the dominant video rental service added 2 million new U.S. streaming subscribers, and its shares soared 24 percent.
NEW YORK, April 22 - Netflix Inc : * Shares extend advance, up 20 percent following results
|Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (WMT.N)||$77.87||-0.63|
|Apple Inc. (AAPL.OQ)||$433.26||-1.27|
|AT&T Inc. (T.N)||$37.44||+0.06|
|Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ.N)||$53.35||+0.15|
|Comcast Corporation (CMCSA.OQ)||$42.64||-0.23|
|Comcast Corporation (CMCSK.OQ)||$41.03||-0.16|
|Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN.OQ)||$269.90||+5.78|
|Google Inc (GOOG.OQ)||$909.18||+5.31|
|Best Buy Co., Inc. (BBY.N)||$26.90||+1.00|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Trading Report for (NFLX). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: Pechala's Reports
Netflix Inc: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Jefferson Research Financial Sonar Report. A detailed analysis of the current fundamental performance of NETFLIX INC including Earnings Quality, Cash Flow Quality, Operating Efficiency, Balance Sheet Quality and Valuation.
Provider: Jefferson Research
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.