NH Hotel Group SA (NHH.MC)
* Reported on Tuesday 9-month recurring net profit of 4.5 million euros ($4.8 million) versus loss 7.7 million euros year ago
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, September 30 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has upgraded NH Hotel Group SA's (NH) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating to 'B' from 'B-' and the group's 2019 senior secured notes to 'BB-'/'RR2' from 'B+'/'RR2'. Fitch has also assigned a 'BB-'/RR2' rating to the group's new EUR285m 2023 senior secured notes. The Outlook is Stable. The upgrade reflects both the improved liquidity of NH, due to the signing of a new EUR250m three-year plus t
* Said on Thursday closed the issue of senior secured bonds due in 2023 for 285 million euros ($319.7 million) offering a fixed coupon of 3.750 percent
* Says commercial court denies precautionary measures filed by Tangla Spain (HNA) regarding points 9 to 12 and 14 to 18 adopted by NH Hotel's general shareholders meeting on June 21
* Intends to issue senior secured notes worth up to 285.0 million euros ($319.3 million) with maturity in 2023 in order to refinance debt of about 277.5 million euros
MADRID Spain's NH Hotels said on Thursday it had received a lawsuit from its largest shareholder, China's HNA Group, against a motion approved by other shareholders in June to oust HNA-appointed board members.
MADRID, Sept 1 Spain's NH Hotels said on Thursday it had received a lawsuit from its largest shareholder, China's HNA Group, against a motion approved by other shareholders in June to oust HNA-appointed board members.
* Said on Wednesday that its board had approved payment of own capital interest for Q2 2016 in the total amount of 12.9 million Brazilian reais ($4.0 million), corresponding to 1.3497 real gross per share
MADRID, June 21 Shareholders in Spain's NH Hotels voted on Tuesday to oust one of its co-chairman and three other board members appointed by the company's largest stakeholder, China's HNA Group, over a potential conflict of interest.
* The board position of HNA, which holds just under 30 percent of NH and four of the company's 12 board members, came under question after the Chinese group acquired competitor Radizor Hotel Group Further company coverage: (Reporting by Madrid Newsroom)