National Retail Properties Inc (NNN.N)
13 Jan 2017
* Q3 net profit 260.3 million baht versus 150.3 million baht Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sees FY 2016 adjusted FFO per share $2.37 to $2.40 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Common dividend declared by National Retail Properties, Inc.
* Approved co and/or co's units, to enter into MOU to collaborate with Aung Moe Kyaw and such of his affiliates and nominees to establish a JV services co in Myanmar
BRIEF-National Retail Properties prices depositary shares representing Series F cumulative redeemable preferred stock
* National Retail Properties, Inc. prices depositary shares representing Series F cumulative redeemable preferred stock
BANGKOK, Oct 3 Thai motorcycle lessor Group Lease PCL has acquired a 30 percent stake in Sri Lanka's Commercial Credit and Finance PLC (CCF) for $70 million, the company said on Monday, in its first major expansion outside Southeast Asia.
* Craig Macnab to retire as CEO of National Retail Properties; Julian E. ("Jay") Whitehurst named as successor
* Company issued debentures in the amount of 1.5 billion baht on 29 september 2016; interest rate of newly issued debentures is 2.84% Source text (http://bit.ly/2d9g3Mq) Further company coverage:
BANGKOK, Sept 7 Thai motorcycle lessor Group Lease PCL plans to buy 71.9 percent of BG Microfinance Myanmar from Sri Lanka's Commercial Credit and Finance PLC for an unspecified amount, to take advantage of rising microfinance demand in Southeast Asia.
BRIEF-Showa Holdings unit Group Lease Holdings PTE.LTD signs MoU to buy 71.9 pct stake in BG MICRO FINANCE MYANMAR
* Says its unit Group Lease Holdings PTE.LTD. signed MoU with BG Investment Private Limited, BG International Private Limited and BG Capital Private Limited
|Vornado Realty Trust (VNO.N)||$104.29||-0.28|
|Vornado Realty Trust (VNO_pe.N)||--||--|
|Vornado Realty Trust (VNO_pf.N)||--||--|
|General Growth Properties Inc (GGP.N)||$24.82||-0.08|
|General Growth Properties Inc (GGP_pa.N)||$25.25||+0.10|
|Boston Properties, Inc. (BXP.N)||$128.50||-0.51|
|Kimco Realty Corp (KIM.N)||$25.33||-0.02|
|DDR Corp (DDR.N)||$15.21||+0.07|
|Realty Income Corp (O.N)||$59.07||-0.50|
|Realty Income Corp (O_pd.N)||--||--|