Nokia Corp (NOK)
25 Oct 2016
* says Nokia and Globe Telecom from the Philippines have signed two frame agreements, one for wireless technologies and the other for IP, Optical and SDN technologies Further company coverage: (Helsinki Newsroom)
Oct 21 Philippines' Globe Telecom says in a statement
* Nokia says has signed an agreement with STC to expand high-speed mobile broadband capacity and coverage in Saudi Arabia using Nokia's 4.5G technology
FRANKFURT Nokia's Alcatel Submarine Networks (ASN) said on Wednesday it set a new record for cable transmission capacity for communications traffic - doubling its previous levels - as the company responds to a pick-up in demand from Internet firms.
* Nokia - Nokia and U.S. Cellular collaborate to test 5g in North America and demonstrate 5g fixed wireless in both indoor and outdoor environments Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
FRANKFURT, Oct 12 Nokia's Alcatel Submarine Networks (ASN) Unit said on Wednesday it has set a new record for cable transmission capacity for communications traffic - doubling its previous levels - as the company responds to booming demand from Internet firms.
HELSINKI Telecoms network maker Nokia said on Wednesday it had acquired Eta Devices, a U.S.-based start-up specializing in power amplifier efficiency solutions for network base stations.
HELSINKI, Oct 5 Telecoms network maker Nokia said on Wednesday it had acquired Eta Devices, a U.S.-based start-up specializing in power amplifier efficiency solutions for network base stations.
* Sees Eta Devices to bolster Nokia's push to enhance base station energy efficiency
* Expiration date of nokia's public buy-out offer for alcatel-lucent securities extended following a legal action against amf clearance decision; squeeze-out to follow completion of public buy-out offer
|LG Electronics Inc. (066570.KS)||₩50,100.00||--|
|LG Electronics Inc. (066575.KS)||₩25,150.00||--|
|Motorola Solutions Inc (MSI.N)||$74.16||-0.33|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005930.KS)||₩1,608,000.00||+19,000.00|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005935.KS)||₩1,312,000.00||--|
|Sony Corp (6758.T)||¥3,330||+12.00|
|Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERICb.ST)||44.55kr||-0.68|
|Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERICa.ST)||45.71kr||-0.89|
|Apple Inc. (AAPL.OQ)||$118.25||+0.60|
|Garmin Ltd. (GRMN.OQ)||$49.51||+0.63|