Nokia Corp (NOK.N)
* Nokia board of directors adjusts Nokia equity plans due to the special dividend and increases the maximum number of restricted shares under restricted share plan 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Says expects to cross 95% ownership thresholds in Alcatel-Lucent and announces intention to file a public buy-out offer in cash for the remaining alcatel-lucent securities followed by a squeeze-out Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Helsinki Newsroom)
HELSINKI Nokia has signed a 1.36 billion euro ($1.5 bln) one-year framework deal with China Mobile, the Finnish company said on Monday, easing fears that it would lose market share while it merges operations with Alcatel-Lucent.
HELSINKI, June 13 Nokia has signed a 1.36 billion euro ($1.5 bln) one-year framework deal with China Mobile, the Finnish company said on Monday, easing fears that it would lose market share while it merges operations with Alcatel-Lucent.
* says one-year Yuan 9.927 billion (EUR 1.36 billion) frame agreement, covering all of 2016, signed at Sino-German Economic Forum
* says Nokia Technologies has established a new Digital Health business unit led by Cédric Hutchings, formerly CEO of Withings
* says Chorus and Nokia have agreed on a three-year extension of their technology partnership to further invest in New Zealand's ultra high speed broadband program
HELSINKI Telecom network equipment maker Nokia is likely to cut 10,000 to 15,000 jobs globally - far more than it has announced so far - after its acquisition of Franco-American rival Alcatel-Lucent , a Finnish union representative said.
* Nokia aiming to slash 900 mln euros of operating costs by 2018
|LG Electronics Inc. (066570.KS)||₩53,000.00||+1,000.00|
|LG Electronics Inc. (066575.KS)||₩28,850.00||+100.00|
|Motorola Solutions Inc (MSI.N)||$63.69||+0.61|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005930.KS)||₩1,399,000.00||+1,000.00|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005935.KS)||₩1,127,000.00||-7,000.00|
|Sony Corp (6758.T)||¥2,826||+43.50|
|Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERICb.ST)||62.30kr||+1.70|
|Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERICa.ST)||61.90kr||+2.05|
|Apple Inc. (AAPL.OQ)||$93.59||+1.55|
|Garmin Ltd. (GRMN.OQ)||$40.59||+0.91|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
Trading Report for (NOK). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider : S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
Nokia Corporation: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.