Nokia Oyj (NOKIA.HE)
* Zodiac drops on doubts over Safran takeover (Adds closing prices, details)
* Zodiac drops on doubts over Safran takeover (Adds details after ECB meeting, updates prices)
LONDON, April 27 European shares retreated from 20-month highs on Thursday with financials and commodity-related stocks the main drag on the benchmark index.
HELSINKI Finnish telecom networks equipment maker Nokia reported a slowing rate of sales decline on Thursday, saying the global networks market was showing signs of recovery, particularly in North America and India.
HELSINKI, April 27 Finnish telecom networks equipment maker Nokia reported a slowing rate of sales decline on Thursday, saying the global networks market was showing signs of recovery, particularly in North America and India.
* says subsequent offer period under the recommended public cash tender offer by Nokia to purchase all of the issued and outstanding shares and option rights in Comptel expired on April 19
Apple Inc is facing a new patent infringement lawsuit by Acacia Research Corp, a licensing firm Apple has previously accused of conspiring with Nokia Corp to extract exorbitant patent royalties from smartphone makers.
* Says according to the preliminary results, shares tendered during the subsequent offer period for all shares and option rights of Comptel represent approximately 3.96 percent of all the shares and votes
March 30 Finnish telecoms equipment maker Nokia on Thursday announced preliminary results of its tender offer for Finnish telecom software company Comptel .
* Says shares tendered in offer represent approximately 88.39 percent of all shares and votes in Comptel, excluding the treasury shares held by Comptel