NRG Energy Inc (NRG.N)
26 Aug 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$10,043.51|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||337.71|
* IPO raises $502.5 million (Adds details, background, updates shares)
SAN FRANCISCO, July 15 - NRG Energy and Japan's JX Nippon on Tuesday announced plans to capture carbon emissions from a Texas coal plant and use the pollution to boost oil production at an aging field, the latest attempt to bring to life a troubled technology seen as a key to combating climate change.
SAN FRANCISCO, July 2 - NRG Energy vowed on Wednesday to press ahead with a proposal to build a power plant in coastal Southern California even after a city council expressed opposition, citing fears it could be inundated by rising sea water.
- Shares of Abengoa Yield Plc, a unit of Spanish renewable and engineering firm Abengoa SA, rose about 28 percent in their U.S. market debut, valuing the company at about $3 billion.
* Company's IPO raises about $721 million (Adds details about yield-paying companies; stock move)
June 12 - The New York Public Service Commission approved on Thursday NRG Energy Inc's plan to refuel the 435-megawatt Dunkirk coal-fired power plant in New York with natural gas, the state utility regulator said.
June 12 - The New York Public Service Commission on Thursday approved of NRG Energy Inc's plan to refuel the 435-megawatt Dunkirk coal-fired power plant in New York with natural gas, the state utility regulator said in a release.
- NRG Yield Inc will buy the largest wind farm in North America for $870 million, helping parent NRG Energy Inc bulk up its clean energy portfolio and comply with strict air emission rules.
* Deal to add 947 MW operating wind capacity (Adds analyst comment, background; updates share move)
NEW YORK - U.S. stock index futures pointed to a lower open on Wednesday as data on the labor market came in weaker than expected, giving investors reason to sell amid few positive catalysts and with indexes near record levels.
|GDF Suez SA (GSZ.PA)||€18.66||-0.16|
|AES Corp (AES.N)||$15.03||-0.13|
|Edison International (EIX.N)||$57.74||-0.86|
|Entergy Corporation (ETR.N)||$74.47||-1.11|
|Calpine Corporation (CPN.N)||$22.65||-0.14|
|Alliant Energy Corporation (LNT.N)||$57.43||-0.69|
|Great Plains Energy Incorporated (GXP.N)||$25.13||-0.32|
|Great Plains Energy Incorporated (GXP_pa.N)||$84.25||+1.30|
|Great Plains Energy Incorporated (GXP_pe.N)||$90.00||-2.00|
|Great Plains Energy Incorporated (GXPPL.PK)||$87.50||+1.25|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
"The Economy Matters" Report for NRG: the economy's impact on NRG's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.