Neustar Inc (NSR.N)
2 Dec 2016
* Q3 revenue $300.1 million versus I/B/E/S view $309.9 million
* Neustar appoints digital media, security and telecom veteran Nick Hulse as chief revenue officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says on sept 28, Neustar, Inc entered into that certain amendment no. 3 to credit agreement dated as of January 23, 2013
NEW YORK, Sept 8 US companies are borrowing more to cut costs, extend loan maturities and pay down junior debt than to raise new money for mergers or leveraged buyouts (LBOs), in a growing trend that could extend through year end.
* Q2 earnings per share view $1.21, revenue view $297.4 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Neustar Inc said it would split into two publicly traded companies, with one focusing on call routing services for telecom carriers and the other on marketing and security services.
June 21 Neustar Inc said it would split into two publicly traded companies, with one focusing on call routing services for telecom carriers and the other on marketing and security services.
June 21 Neustar Inc, which helps telephone carriers route calls and text messages, said on Tuesday it will split into two publicly traded companies.
* Neustar intends to accomplish separation through a tax-free spin-off
|Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERICb.ST)||47.65kr||+0.18|
|Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERICa.ST)||48.16kr||-0.55|
|HP Inc (HPQ.N)||$15.12||+0.06|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$160.02||+0.20|
|Dell Inc. (4331.HK)||--||--|
|Oracle Corporation (ORCL.N)||$38.50||-0.20|
|Accenture Plc (ACN.N)||$117.29||-0.37|
|Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC.N)||$59.17||-0.12|
|Pearson plc (PSON.L)||787.50p||+5.00|
|F5 Networks, Inc. (FFIV.OQ)||$138.99||-0.37|