Netcare Ltd (NTCJ.J)
21 Feb 2017
* Shares up 3 pct as market looks beyond once-off charge (Recasts with Akeso acquisition, adds CEO comment)
JOHANNESBURG, Nov 21 South Africa's Netcare will buy Akeso Clinics, a chain of medical health facilities, for 1.3 billion rand ($91 million), the firm's chief executive said on Monday.
JOHANNESBURG, Nov 21 South Africa's second-largest private hospital firm Netcare reported a 31 percent drop in full-year profit on Monday as its operations in Britain weighed on earnings.
* Summarised Audited Group Results For The Year Ended 30 September 2016
* Plans for rights issue dent share price (Adds company comment, detail)
* Trading statement in respect of the year ended 30 September 2016
* Netcare / Clicks - Agreement concluded by Netcare with Clicks has been approved by Competition Commission