Northern Trust Corp (NTRS.OQ)
5 Dec 2016
Sept 29 Northern Trust Corp said it appointed Vignesh Vijayakumar as senior relationship manager and Yovan Dabee as senior wealth strategist for Northern Trust's Global Family & Private Investment Offices group in London.
Sept 12 Wealth management company Northern Trust Corp appointed James Wright the head of its Institutional Investor Group for the UK, Ireland and Guernsey.
Aug 1 U.S.-based wealth management firm Northern Trust Corp said it appointed Delbert Chang as senior vice president and senior portfolio manager.
July 29 U.S.-based wealth management firm Northern Trust Corp named Sarah Boddey chief diversity officer for its Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) and Asia-Pacific (APAC) regions.
* Declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.38 per share on its common stock ($1.66-2/3 par value), payable on october 1 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom +1-646-223-8780)
* Northern Trust Corporation reports second quarter net income of $260.7 million, earnings per common share of $1.09
* President William L. Morrison has been appointed to a new role as vice chairman
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, July 12 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Long-Term and Short-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) of Northern Trust Corporation (NTRS) and its subsidiaries at 'AA-' and 'F1+', respectively. NTRS' Viability Rating (VR) has also been affirmed at 'aa-'. The Rating Outlook remains Stable. These rating actions were taken in conjunction with Fitch's U.S. trust and processing bank peer review. A full list of rating actions is
* Northern Trust's 2016 capital plan provides for repurchase of up to $275 million of its common stock
* Dissolves 10.69 pct passive stake in Global Ship Lease Inc as of February 29, 2016 - SEC filing Source text - (http://1.usa.gov/1VZX5FJ)