Nucor Corp (NUE.N)
22 Mar 2017
* Nucor corp - will be investing $85 million to upgrade rolling mill at its steel bar mill in marion, ohio Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Nucor Corp - expects Q1 results to be in range of $1.10 to $1.15 per diluted share
* Nucor Corp says acquired assets of omega joist, a subsidiary of Samuel, Son & Co., Ltd
* Gibraltar Industries sells US bar grating assets as part of previously announced US bar grating exit
* Q4 average sales price per ton decreased 7 pct from Q3 of 2016 and was consistent with Q4 of 2015
Steelmaker Nucor Corp reported a 14.5 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Tuesday, as its steel mill shipments increased.
Jan 31 Steelmaker Nucor Corp reported a 14.5 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Tuesday, as its steel mill shipments increased.
* President Trump has threatened to tear up NAFTA agreement (Adds quotes and analysts estimate)
* President Trump has threatened to tear up NAFTA agreement (Recasts on plans for Mexico plant, adds profit forecast)
WASHINGTON, Jan 18 The U.S. Commerce Department said on Wednesday it had made a final finding of dumping of certain imports of carbon and alloy steel cut-to-length (CTL) plate from China.
|Tata Steel Limited (TISC.NS)||Rs492.65||+4.55|
|Tata Steel Limited (TISC_p.NS)||Rs73.80||--|
|Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL.NS)||Rs61.95||+0.40|
|ArcelorMittal SA (ISPA.AS)||€8.14||--|
|United States Steel Corporation (X.N)||$34.56||+0.80|
|Steel Dynamics, Inc. (STLD.OQ)||$34.80||--|