Nucor Corp (NUE.N)
* Nucor to acquire Cold Finish Facilities in Missouri and Mexico
WASHINGTON The U.S. Commerce Department said on Friday it had made a final finding that exports of steel concrete reinforcing bar (rebar) from Taiwan were dumped.
WASHINGTON, July 21 The U.S. Commerce Department said on Friday it had made a final finding that exports of steel concrete reinforcing bar (rebar) from Taiwan were dumped.
* Nucor reports results for second quarter and first half of 2017
* Warns of weakness in steel mills unit (Compares profit with analyst estimates; updates shares)
* Nucor corp - expects q2 results to be in range of $1.00 to $1.05 per diluted share
June 15 U.S. steel-maker Nucor Corp said on Thursday it expects second-quarter earnings per share to decrease from the preceding quarter, partly due to weak demand in its steel mills business.
* Nucor corp - declared regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.3775 per share on Nucor's common stock Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Investing an estimated $176 million to build a hot band galvanizing and pickling line at its sheet mill in ghent, kentucky
WASHINGTON U.S. trade officials on Friday said their anti-dumping and subsidy probe found carbon and alloy steel cut-to-length plate from eight foreign producers harms American manufacturers, locking in duties on the imports for five years.
|Tata Steel Limited (TISC.NS)||Rs625.65||+0.25|
|Tata Steel Limited (TISC_p.NS)||Rs73.80||--|
|Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL.NS)||Rs59.70||+0.65|
|ArcelorMittal SA (MT.AS)||€22.06||-0.03|
|United States Steel Corporation (X.N)||$23.66||-0.09|
|Steel Dynamics, Inc. (STLD.OQ)||$34.24||-0.31|