NuVasive Inc (NUVA.OQ)
21 Apr 2017
* NuVasive - announced fda 510(K) clearance of coroent small interbody system indicated for intervertebral body fusion at contiguous levels in cervical spine Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK Several big-name U.S. hedge fund investors in the fourth quarter moved significant parts of their portfolios into financial and pharmaceutical stocks that are expected to benefit under the Trump administration, helping to power the sector to its best January performance in four years.
NEW YORK, Feb 14 Several big-name U.S. hedge fund investors in the fourth quarter moved significant parts of their portfolios into financial and pharmaceutical stocks that are expected to benefit under the Trump administration, helping to power the sector to its best January performance in four years.
* Nuvasive inc - preliminary full year 2016 non-gaap operating profit margin expected to be in line with guidance of 16.0%
BRIEF-Nuvasive repurchased about $49.6 mln in aggregate principal amount of its 2.75 PCT convertible senior notes due 2017
* Nuvasive-From Nov 11 to nov 28, repurchased about $49.6 million in aggregate principal amount of its 2.75% convertible senior notes due 2017 - SEC filing
BRIEF-Jana Partners cuts sole share stake in Alphabet, takes sole share stake in Mondelez International
* Jana Partners LLC takes sole share stake of 111,127 shares in Sage Therapeutics Inc
A U.S. appeals court on Wednesday upheld a decision by a patent appeal board holding most of a NuVasive Inc spine implant patent invalid, which NuVasive continued to appeal despite having settled with the company that originally challenged the patent, Medtronic Plc.
* Nuvasive secures magnetic resonance (mr) fda conditional clearance for magec system
* Reiterated full year 2016 financial guidance in line with prior expectations, with exception of revenue
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$121.76||-0.11|
|Stryker Corporation (SYK.N)||$132.94||+0.18|
|Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc (ZBH.N)||$121.19||-0.66|
|CareFusion Corporation (CFN.N)||--||--|
|Biomet Inc (BMET.OQ)||--||--|
|Globus Medical Inc (GMED.N)||$30.90||-0.12|
|Orthofix International NV (OFIX.OQ)||$38.95||+0.33|
|Alphatec Holdings Inc (ATEC.OQ)||$2.00||+0.03|
|K2M Group Holdings Inc (KTWO.OQ)||$21.21||-0.13|