Novozymes A/S (NVZMY.PK)
23 May 2017
April 26 Danish enzymes maker Novozymes posted slightly better-than-expected revenues for the first quarter on Wednesday and said it would launch a new product in the autumn, sending its shares up more than 5 percent to a nine-month high.
* "GOOD START TO 2017 WITH PROGRESS ON OUR STRATEGIC PRIORITIES."
COPENHAGEN, April 12 Danish life science investor Novo A/S said on Wednesday it was raising its stake in Synlab to about 20 percent through a 250 million euro ($265 million) subscription to new shares, ahead of a potential listing of Europe's second largest lab operator.
* Novozymes and Boehringer Ingelheim announce strategic collaboration in probiotics for poultry hatcheries
* Says will in cooperation with Bigadan build a large-scale biogas plant
* Delivery to Novozymes starts May 1 Source text: http://bit.ly/2mviZql
* President and CEO Peder Holk Nielsen buys 27,700 shares in Novozymes at 6,997,574 Danish crowns ($1 million) Source text for Eikon:
* Will buy back B shares worth up to 2 billion Danish crowns ($288.9 million) in total during remainder of 2017, corresponding to around 8.1 million B shares at current share price
* Executive Vice President Anders Lund has sold 14,477 shares in Novozymes at about 3.6 million Danish crowns ($519,691)
COPENHAGEN Enzymes maker Novozymes will cut 198 jobs and invest more in emerging markets, it said on Wednesday, adding it could time take to recapture past growth rates amid uncertainty over U.S. renewable energy policy and the takeover of a key partner.