Novozymes A/S (NVZMY.PK)
18 Aug 2017
Aug 17 DANISH ENZYMES PRODUCER NOVOZYMES ANNOUNCES
COPENHAGEN, Aug 11 Danish enzymes maker Novozymes undershot market expectations in the second quarter pressured by cost cuts at detergent makers and a changed sales pattern in its cooperation with Monsanto.
* Q2 EBIT MARGIN AT 28.2%, EXCLUDING REORGANIZATION COSTS (Q2 2016: 28.0%)
* BENNY D. LOFT TO STEP DOWN AS CFO AND EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
BRIEF-Novozymes says co, Heinz-Jürgen Bertram mutually decided that he will resign from co's board with effect as of June 8, 2017
* Novozymes - Co, Heinz-Jürgen Bertram have mutually decided that Heinz-Jürgen Bertram will resign from Novozymes' board with effect as of June 8, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
April 26 Danish enzymes maker Novozymes posted slightly better-than-expected revenues for the first quarter on Wednesday and said it would launch a new product in the autumn, sending its shares up more than 5 percent to a nine-month high.
* "GOOD START TO 2017 WITH PROGRESS ON OUR STRATEGIC PRIORITIES."
COPENHAGEN, April 12 Danish life science investor Novo A/S said on Wednesday it was raising its stake in Synlab to about 20 percent through a 250 million euro ($265 million) subscription to new shares, ahead of a potential listing of Europe's second largest lab operator.
* Novozymes and Boehringer Ingelheim announce strategic collaboration in probiotics for poultry hatcheries
* Says will in cooperation with Bigadan build a large-scale biogas plant