Novozymes A/S (NVZMY.PK)
27 Feb 2017
* President and CEO Peder Holk Nielsen buys 27,700 shares in Novozymes at 6,997,574 Danish crowns ($1 million) Source text for Eikon:
* Will buy back B shares worth up to 2 billion Danish crowns ($288.9 million) in total during remainder of 2017, corresponding to around 8.1 million B shares at current share price
* Executive Vice President Anders Lund has sold 14,477 shares in Novozymes at about 3.6 million Danish crowns ($519,691)
COPENHAGEN Enzymes maker Novozymes will cut 198 jobs and invest more in emerging markets, it said on Wednesday, adding it could time take to recapture past growth rates amid uncertainty over U.S. renewable energy policy and the takeover of a key partner.
* Q4 earnings beat expectations, to buy back shares (Adds CEO comments)
LONDON, Jan 18 European shares edged higher on Wednesday in early deals, helped by a slew of well-received company results from ASML, Novozymes and Burberry, though shares in Pearson slumped after its update.
COPENHAGEN, Jan 18 Danish enzymes maker Novozymes said on Wednesday it would cut 198 jobs and allocate resources to high-growth opportunities in emerging markets, indicating it could take time to return to previous growth rates.
* Q4 sales 3.71 billion Danish crowns (Reuters poll 3.60 billion crowns)
* IAG rises after British Airways pension deal (Adds details, updates prices)
COPENHAGEN, Oct 26 Danish enzymes manufacturer Novozymes posted a lower-than-expected third quarter operating profit (EBIT) and trimmed its full-year outlook to the lower end of its previous range.