Newell Brands Inc (NWL.N)
* Sets quarterly cash dividend of $0.19 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Regarding corporate duplication synergies on integration of Jarden-won't drag it over long period, won't find things hanging beyond Q3
* Says will likely reinvest a significant part of profit in Yankee Candle during holiday season if inline with guidance this year in a conference call
Newell Brands Inc , the maker of Sharpie pens and Rubbermaid food containers, reported better-than-expected quarterly sales and profit, helped by the acquisition of Jarden Corp.
July 29 Newell Brands Inc, the maker of Sharpie pens and Rubbermaid food containers, reported better-than-expected quarterly sales and profit, helped by the acquisition of Jarden Corp.
* Reiterated guidance for 2016 of 3 to 4 percent core sales growth and normalized earnings per share $2.75 to $2.90
July 29 Newell Brands Inc, the maker of Sharpie pens and Rubbermaid food containers, reported better-than-expected quarterly sales, helped by its acquisition of Jarden Corp.
* Newell Brands completes sale of window coverings business to Hunter Douglas Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* Fy2016 earnings per share view $2.84, revenue view $13.55 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Newell Brands Inc's Jarden Group president William Burke reports sale of 34,882 shares of co's common stock on May 23 at average price of $47.02 each - sec fililng Source text: http://1.usa.gov/25hWsgz Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom +91 80 6749-1130; within U.S. +1 646 223 8780)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (NWL). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
"The Economy Matters" Report for NWL: the economy's impact on NWL's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider : MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Provider : S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.