Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG (O2Dn.DE)
* CEO says to reach 75 percent of annual 900 million euro E-plus synergies this year Further company coverage: (Frankfurt Newsroom)
FRANKFURT, May 5 Telefonica Deutschland reported a smaller than expected 2-percent rise in first-quarter core profit, as roaming changes partly offset increased data usage by its customers and benefits from the E-Plus acquisition.
* Telefonica D. says Empey's contract runs until end-2018 (Adds comment from Telefonica Deutschland, details on Empey's career)
April 27 Telefonica Deutschland in response to Manager Magazin report saying CFO Rachel Empey will be named new CFO of Fresenius
FRANKFURT, April 27 Fresenius has tapped Telefonica Deutschland finance chief Rachel Empey to fill the same position at the diversified German healthcare group, monthly Manager Magazin cited sources as saying on Thursday.
* Telefónica Deutschland and QSC AG extend cooperation in fixed-network connections for corporate customers Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) MOSCOW/LONDON, March 31 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has revised Telefonica Deutschland Holdings AG's (TEF DE) Outlook to Positive from Stable, while affirming its Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB'. A full list of rating actions is available at the end of this commentary. TEF DE is the largest mobile network operator in Germany by subscribers and the third-largest by revenues, with 38% subscriber and 30% revenue market shares at e
* Enters share swap deal with Koninklijke KPN NV under which it transfers 72.0 million of its own treasury shares (1.43 percent of its share capital) in exchange for 178.5 million shares of Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG (6.0 percent of its share capital)
* Says will complete integration of our network with E-Plus's by year-end
FRANKFURT Telefonica Deutschland said on Sunday its supervisory board has appointed Markus Haas to lead the company from 2017, replacing chief executive Thorsten Dirks who announced in November he was leaving the telecoms firm.