Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN.N)
5 Dec 2016
* Ocwen Financial -$346.5 million aggregate principal amount of 6.625% senior notes due 2019 tendered as of Nov 15, 2016 pursuant to exchange offer by unit Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Michael Blitzer Reports 7.66 Percent Stake In Ocwen Financial Corp, as Of August 31, 2016 Sec filing
A federal judge has dismissed a racketeering lawsuit accusing mortgage servicer Ocwen Financial Corp of overcharging thousands of homeowners for property inspections as well as taking kickbacks from the scheme.
* On August 25, 2016 units entered into a consent order with washington state department of financial institutions - SEC filing
* Announces pricing of $500 million OMART Servicing advance securitization Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Ocwen Financial announces operating results for second quarter 2016
* Following the pay down, the company has about $342.7 million outstanding under its senior secured term loan - sec filing
By Dena Aubin Former Ocwen Financial Corp chairman William Erbey and a company he created to buy mortgage servicing rights from Ocwen must face a securities fraud lawsuit accusing them of misleading investors, a federal judge in Miami has ruled.