OncoMed Pharmaceuticals Inc (OMED.OQ)
15 Aug 2017
* Q2 revenue $6.2 million versus $6.7 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Oncomed doses first patient with anti-tigit antibody in phase 1 clinical trial
* BVF Partners LP reports 7.9 pct passive stake in Oncomed Pharmaceuticals as of April 17 - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Oncomed Pharmaceuticals Inc - oncomed will reduce its workforce by approximately 50 percent, resulting in 64 remaining full-time employees
OncoMed Pharmaceuticals Inc's shares were jolted for a second time in a week after the company said on Monday its experimental lung cancer drug failed a mid-stage study.
* To also discontinue enrollment in colorectal cancer drug trial
* Oncomed's Phase 2 trial of Tarextumab in small cell lung cancer does not meet endpoints
April 17 OncoMed Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Monday its experimental drug failed a mid-stage study for the treatment of lung cancer.
(In this April 10th story, corrects paragraphs 1 and 11 to drop the words "stem cell")
April 10 OncoMed Pharmaceuticals Inc said it would discontinue a trial testing its experimental therapy demcizumab as an initial treatment for advanced pancreatic cancer, after the addition of the drug to standard-of-care failed a mid-stage study.
|Amgen, Inc. (AMGN.OQ)||$170.04||--|
|Astellas Pharma Inc (4503.T)||¥1,399||+14.50|
|AstraZeneca plc (AZN.L)||4,466.50||+10.00|
|Bayer AG (BAYGn.DE)||€108.05||+1.00|
|Bayer AG (BAYE.F)||--||--|
|Celgene Corporation (CELG.OQ)||$131.37||--|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF245.70||+0.70|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF247.60||+1.60|
|GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK.L)||1,498.50||+4.00|
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$133.38||-0.10|