Orange SA (ORAN.N)
* Orange to create new entity dedicated to "orange content", reporting directly to ceo - richard
PARIS French music and books retailer Fnac-Darty and music streaming site Deezer on Tuesday unveiled a strategic alliance, which could see Fnac becoming a Deezer shareholder within three years.
* FY 2016 revenue at 4.1 million euros ($4.34 million) versus 3.2 million euros a year ago
PARIS Leading French telecoms company Orange said it was interested in working with Canal Plus on acquiring sports rights rather than trying to buy a stake in the pay TV business.
* Orange wants to partner with Canal Plus rather than buy stake
PARIS, Feb 23 French telecoms group Orange reported a 1.3 percent increase of its yearly core operating profit on Thursday, helped by a strong sales momentum in Spain and a reduction in labour expenses.
* says appoints head of France's Banque Publique d'Investissement Nicolas Dufourcq to its board of directors Further company coverage: (Paris Newsroom)
* Wins tender to provide mobile services to public institutions.
* Wins tender to provide mobile services to public institutions
* Chairman and CEO says Orange will launch French mobile banking arm in few weeks time
|Vodafone Group plc (VOD.L)||210.60||-1.00|
|Telefonica Moviles SA (TEL2.LM)||--||--|
|Telefonica SA (TEF.MC)||€10.45||+0.00|
|NTT Docomo Inc (9437.T)||¥2,676||--|
|Hutchison Whampoa Limited (0013.HK)||--||--|
|Deutsche Telekom AG (DTEGn.DE)||€16.18||+0.04|
|QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM.OQ)||$56.66||-0.26|
|Swisscom AG (SCMN.S)||CHF456.30||-0.70|
|Yahoo! Inc. (YHOO.OQ)||$46.40||0.00|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT.OQ)||$65.10||+0.12|