Oracle Corp (ORCL.K)
24 Mar 2017
* Oracle - Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications has announced a collaboration with Numerix Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Oracle Corp reported better-than-expected quarterly profit and adjusted revenue as the business software maker benefits from its transition to cloud-based products.
* Shares up 5.2 pct in extended trading (Adds details from conference call, analysts' comments, updates shares)
* Q3 FY17 GAAP EPS up 6 pct to $0.53 and non-GAAP EPS up 7 pct to $0.69
Oracle Corp has asked a federal appeals court to revive its $9 billion lawsuit alleging Google Inc unlawfully copied its Java programming language to create the Android operating system, which runs more than 80 percent of the world’s smartphones.
BRIEF-Oracle Corp expands Oracle cloud platform's data integration offerings with launch of Oracle data integrator cloud
* Oracle Corp - expanded Oracle cloud platform 's data integration offerings with launch of oracle data integrator cloud Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Oracle corp - is currently reviewing existing Apiary product roadmap
* Oracle and PwC team up to offer unparalleled IFRS 9 compliance expertise Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TEL AVIV U.S. software provider Oracle Corp said on Monday it was opening an accelerator program in Israel for startups developing cloud technologies or whose technologies are based in the cloud.
TEL AVIV, Jan 16 U.S. software provider Oracle Corp said on Monday it was opening an accelerator programme in Israel for startups developing cloud technologies or whose technologies are based in the cloud.
|Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN.OQ)||$845.61||--|
|HP Inc (HPQ.N)||$17.23||+0.02|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT.OQ)||$64.98||0.00|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$173.83||-0.99|
|Intel Corporation (INTC.OQ)||$35.16||0.00|
|SAP SE (SAPG.DE)||€89.65||-1.15|
|salesforce.com, inc. (CRM.N)||$81.61||+0.09|
|Workday Inc (WDAY.N)||$82.95||+1.48|