Oracle Corp (ORCL.N)
26 Dec 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$202,442.00|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||4,391.37|
* Indexes up: Dow 2.4 pct, S&P 2.4 pct, Nasdaq 2.2 pct (Updates close with further comments, VIX close)
* Indexes up: Dow 2.4 pct, S&P 2.4 pct, Nasdaq 2.2 pct (Updates to close)
* Indexes up: Dow 1.6 pct, S&P 1.7 pct, Nasdaq 1.8 pct (Updates to late afternoon)
* Indexes up: Dow 1.7 pct, S&P 1.6 pct, Nasdaq 1.6 pct (Updates to midday)
* Indexes up: Dow 1.19 pct, S&P 1.2 pct, Nasdaq 1.33 pct (Adds Philly Fed data)
* Indexes up: Dow 1.3 pct, S&P 1.34 pct, Nasdaq 1.33 pct (Updates to open, adds Markit data)
* Futures up: Dow 221 pts, S&P 25.75 pts, Nasdaq 57.25 pts (Adds comments, data)
* Futures up: Dow 192 pts, S&P 23 pts, Nasdaq 57 pts (Adds premarket actives)
NEW YORK, Dec 18 - U.S. stock index futures surged on Thursday, putting the S&P 500 on track to extend gains from the prior session, as oil prices showed hints of stabilizing and ahead of data on the labor market.
Dec 17 - Oracle Corp reported a 3.5 percent increase in quarterly revenue on Wednesday, beating Wall Street's expectations, as sales at its closely watched cloud services business rose 45 percent.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (ORCL). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
"The Economy Matters" Report for ORCL: the economy's impact on ORCL's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.