Origin Energy Ltd (ORG.AX)
23 Jan 2017
* Headwaters Inc - on Jan 5, Boral Ltd voluntarily withdrew premerger notification and report effective at 5:00 pm et on January 6, 2017
* If deal is terminated under specified circumstances, headwaters will be required to pay Boral Ltd termination fee of $65 million - SEC Filing
SYDNEY Boral Ltd , Australia's biggest supplier of building materials, said it would buy Headwaters Inc for $1.8 billion in cash, doubling its U.S. presence at a time when President-elect Donald Trump plans a huge jump in infrastructure spending.
* Trump plans big push in infrastructure spending (Recasts on equity value of the deal, adds analyst and company comments)
SYDNEY, Nov 21 Australian building materials company Boral Ltd said Monday it agreed to buy U.S. firm Headwaters Inc for $2.6 billion.
BRIEF-Boral to buy Headwaters for for US$24.25 per share in cash, aggr enterprise value of about US$2.6 bln
* Entered into a binding agreement to acquire Headwaters Incorporated for us$24.25 per share in cash
* Says transaction valued at $24.25 per share in cash representing aggregate enterprise value of approximately $2.6 billion
MELBOURNE ConocoPhillips, operator of the Australia Pacific liquefied natural gas (APLNG) plant, said it expects the project to reach its full capacity of 9 million tonnes a year in the June quarter of 2017.
MELBOURNE, Oct 28 ConocoPhillips, operator of the Australia Pacific liquefied natural gas (APLNG) plant, said it expects the project to reach its full capacity of 9 million tonnes a year in the June quarter of 2017.
MELBOURNE Glencore Plc and Australia's Origin Energy have put their hydropower business Energia Austral in Chile on the block, with Standard Chartered advising on the sale, two people familiar with the process said on Thursday.