Open Text Corp (OTEX.OQ)
26 Oct 2016
Canadian business software maker OpenText Corp said it agreed to buy Dell-EMC's enterprise content division for $1.62 billion as it looks to expand its services to larger businesses.
* Opentext signs definitive agreement to acquire Dell EMC's enterprise content division, including Documentum
Canadian business software maker OpenText Corp said it would buy HP Inc's customer management software business for $315 million.
* OpenText signs definitive agreement to acquire customer communications management and other assets of HP Inc
* Opentext signs definitive agreement to acquire Recommind, Inc
* Proposed offering of U.S.$500 million aggregate principal amount of its senior unsecured fixed rate notes due 2026
* Says transaction purchase price is approximately $100 million
* Open text corp says transaction purchase price is approximately $100 million