Pandora Media Inc (P)
21 Apr 2017
* Pandora appoints naveen chopra as chief financial officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Matrix Capital Management Company reports 9.99 percent passive stake in Pandora Media as of December 31, 2016
* Matrix Capital Management Company reports a 9.99 percent passive stake in pandora media inc as of December 31, 2016 -SEC filing Source text : [ID:http://bit.ly/2kbo06m] Further company coverage:
Jan 12 Music streaming service Pandora Media Inc said it would reduce about 7 percent of its U.S.-based workforce and also expects to surpass its previous fourth-quarter revenue forecast.
* Pandora Media - Estimates to incur about $5 million to $7 million of cash expenditures, substantially all of which are related to employee severance and benefits costs
* Pandora expects to exceed Q4 2016 guidance, citing subscription momentum and RPM growth
Internet radio provider Pandora Media Inc is looking at potential acquirers beyond satellite radio company Sirius XM Holdings Inc, CNBC reported, citing sources.
Satellite radio company Sirius XM Holdings Inc's Chairman Greg Maffei recently made a fresh approach to internet radio provider Pandora Media Inc and expressed interest about a potential takeover, according to a source familiar with the matter.
* Omega Advisors dissolves share stake in Netflix - SEC filing
* Says on Nov 8, co announced that it has initiated search for full-time chief financial officer Source text for Eikon: [ID:http://bit.ly/2fQOPe6] Further company coverage:
Music streaming service Pandora Media Inc cut its full-year revenue forecast and reported lower-than-expected quarterly results amid intense competition.
|Apple Inc. (AAPL.OQ)||$142.27||-0.17|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT.OQ)||$66.40||+0.90|
|CBS Corporation (CBS.N)||$66.84||-1.83|
|CBS Corporation (CBSa.N)||$67.64||-1.99|
|Yahoo! Inc. (YHOO.OQ)||$47.52||-0.15|
|Facebook Inc (FB.OQ)||$143.68||-0.12|
|Twitter Inc (TWTR.N)||$14.63||-0.02|
|Netflix, Inc. (NFLX.OQ)||$142.87||+1.69|
|Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN.OQ)||$898.53||-3.53|
|New York Times Co (NYT.N)||$14.70||-0.10|