Pandora Media Inc (P.N)
18 Aug 2017
* Pandora Media-roger J. Lynch to receive annual base salary of $650,000, to be eligible for annual target bonus equal to 100% of his base salary
Music streaming company Pandora Media Inc named Roger Lynch as chief executive on Monday, replacing interim CEO Naveen Chopra who will continue as the chief financial officer.
Aug 14 Music streaming company Pandora Media Inc named Roger Lynch as chief executive on Monday, replacing interim CEO Naveen Chopra who will continue as the chief financial officer.
* Pandora announces appointment of Roger Lynch as chief executive officer
* Takes sole share stake of 3.3 million shares in Altaba Inc - SEC filing
The Dow Jones Industrial Average racked up a fifth straight record high on Tuesday and neared the 22,000 mark, powered by Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase and other banks. | Video
* On June 27, 2017, announced plan to discontinue business activities in Australia and New Zealand - SEC filing
Pandora Media Inc reported better-than-expected quarterly revenue as advertisers spent more on the online music streaming service amid stiff competition.
July 31 Pandora Media Inc on Monday reported a near 10 percent rise in quarterly revenue as advertisers spent more on the online music streaming service.
* Q2 revenue $376.8 million versus I/B/E/S view $368.7 million
|Apple Inc. (AAPL.OQ)||$157.50||-0.36|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT.OQ)||$72.49||+0.09|
|CBS Corporation (CBS.N)||$64.80||-0.89|
|CBS Corporation (CBSa.N)||$65.90||-0.37|
|Altaba Inc (AABA.OQ)||$63.07||+0.87|
|Facebook Inc (FB.OQ)||$167.41||+0.50|
|Twitter Inc (TWTR.N)||$15.99||+0.12|
|Netflix, Inc. (NFLX.OQ)||$166.54||+0.45|
|Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN.OQ)||$958.47||-2.10|
|New York Times Co (NYT.N)||$18.35||+0.40|