Patrizia Immobilien AG (P1ZGn.DE)
* Purchase price was not disclosed Source text - http://bit.ly/1BSOJaH Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Managing board contract with Klaus Schmitt, who has been company's Chief Operations Officer since start of 2006, has now been extended by five years until Dec. 31, 2020
FRANKFURT, May 18 - Patrizia Immobilien has purchased a Scandinavian real estate fund with more than 14,000 residential properties in Germany for about 900 million euros ($1.03 billion), the German real estate company said on Monday.
* Takes over real estate fund with more than 14,000 apartments in Germany and Sweden
* Voluntary public offer to shareholders of Boligutleie Holding III AS and Hyresfastigheter III Gul AB is binding, minimum acceptance threshold was reached
FRANKFURT, May 18 - German real estate company Patrizia Immobilien is close to a deal to buy around 14,000 residential properties in Germany for around 900 million euros ($1.03 billion), a source familiar with the transaction told Reuters.
* Seller is Dressler Bau GmbH in Aschaffenburg Source text - http://bit.ly/1cM4q8D Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Seller was a local private property company; completion of transaction is expected in Q2 2015
* Q1 group revenues totalled 47.3 million euros ($54 million)(Q1 2014: 47.0 million euros)
FRANKFURT, April 15 - German real estate firm Patrizia Immobilien said on Wednesday it has submitted bids for two Scandinavian companies that indirectly own residential properties.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Patrizia Immobilien AG: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Edison Investment Research
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.