VeriFone Systems Inc (PAY.N)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$2,519.57|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||108.65|
- VeriFone Systems Inc , a maker of credit card swipe machines, said Chief Executive Douglas Bergeron will step down after more than a decade at the company's helm.
- VeriFone Systems Inc , a maker of credit card swipe machines, said Chief Executive Douglas Bergeron will step down, less than three weeks after the company slashed its profit outlook citing a weak global economy.
March 11 - Credit card swipe machine maker VeriFone Systems Inc said Chief Executive Douglas Bergeron will step down from his position, effective March 12.
NEW YORK, March 11 - VeriFone Systems Inc : * Shares up 6.2 percent in extended trading
NEW YORK, March 5 - VeriFone Systems Inc : * Shares were down 2.6 percent after the bell following the release of its results.
- Shares of credit card swipe machine maker VeriFone Systems Inc nearly halved in value after the company slashed its profit outlook, with analysts questioning why management was so off with its forecasting when peers were not doing so badly.
* "Management credibility has been lost" - SunTrust Robinson (Adds details, updates share price)
Feb 21 - Shares of credit card swipe machine maker VeriFone Systems Inc nearly halved in value after the company warned that a wave of problems including delayed orders would slash its quarterly profit and that it faced more weakness ahead.
- Credit card swipe machine maker VeriFone Systems Inc forecast a current-quarter profit well below analysts' expectations after estimating weak first-quarter results, sending its shares down 33 percent in trading after the bell.
SAN FRANCISCO - A U.S. appeals court on Friday revived a proposed securities class action against VeriFone Systems Inc over its 2007 restatement of results, ruling that the lawsuit properly alleged VeriFone Chief Executive Douglas Bergeron was "reckless" as to the truth of financial reports.
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$208.65||+1.05|
|Danaher Corporation (DHR.N)||$63.84||-0.23|
|NCR Corporation (NCR.N)||$31.92||+0.20|
|Heartland Payment Systems, Inc. (HPY.N)||$31.55||-0.39|
|MICROS Systems, Inc. (MCRS.OQ)||$43.69||+0.28|
|Ingenico SA (INGC.PA)||€54.47||-0.22|
|Shenzhen Zhengtong Electronic Co.,Ltd. (002197.SZ)||--||--|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: Market Edge
Provider: Pechala's Reports
VeriFone Systems Inc: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Jefferson Research Financial Sonar Report. A detailed analysis of the current fundamental performance of VERIFONE SYSTEMS INC including Earnings Quality, Cash Flow Quality, Operating Efficiency, Balance Sheet Quality and Valuation.
Provider: Jefferson Research
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.