Verifone Systems Inc (PAY.N)
* Verifone Systems Inc - addition of trollope increases size of Verifone's board to nine members Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Verifone reports results for the first quarter of fiscal 2017, revenue and eps exceeded guidance
Verifone Systems Inc is investigating a breach of its internal networks that appears to have impacted a number of companies running its point-of-sale card terminals, Krebs on Security said on Tuesday in a blog post citing sources.
* Breach limited to about two dozen gas station convenience stores
* Says as per third-party forensic teams, cyber attempt limited to about 2 dozen gas station convenience stores
March 7 Verifone Systems Inc is investigating a breach of its internal networks that appears to have impacted a number of companies running its point-of-sale card terminals, Krebs on Security said in a blog post citing sources.
* Payments company Verifone Systems Inc investigating breach - Krebsonsecurity
BRIEF-Causeway Capital Management reports 6.43 percent passive stake in Verifone Systems as of December 31, 2016
* Causeway Capital Management LLC reports a 6.43 percent passive stake in Verifone Systems Inc as of December 31, 2016-SEC filing Source text : [ID:http://bit.ly/2lH2I0K] Further company coverage:
U.S. stocks racked up new all-time highs on Tuesday and the Dow Jones industrial average ended fewer than 100 points away from the 20,000 mark as a post-election rally showed no signs of fatigue. | Video
Nov 28 Payment card machine maker VeriFone Systems Inc said it had extended its partnership with British payments processor Worldpay Group Plc, allowing the U.S. firm to bring its payment solutions to Worldpay's UK customers.