People's United Financial Inc (PBCT.OQ)
6 Dec 2016
* Says priced public offering of 10 million shares of fixed-to-floating rate non-cumulative perpetual preferred stock, series a, par value $0.01/share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Oct 24 Wall Street signaled skepticism on Monday that AT&T Inc would secure the government approvals needed to carry out its planned $85.4 billion acquisition of Time Warner Inc, with shares of both companies falling as analysts scrutinized the deal.
* Suffolk shareholders approve the proposed merger of suffolk bancorp and people's united financial, inc. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Files for mixed shelf by selling securityholders; amount undisclosed Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, Aug 19 Investors questioning whether record high U.S. stock prices mean it is time to bail out of equities should look beyond the elevated levels found in the widely used valuation tool, the price-to-earnings (P/E) ratio, experts say.
* Crude oil tallies biggest weekly rise since April (Updates to close of U.S. trading)
* People's United Financial Inc sees 2016 net interest income growth in the range of 5% to 7% -SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom : +1-646-223-8780)
* Q2 net interest margin decreased four basis points from 1Q to 2.79%
NEW YORK, July 1 U.S. small-cap stocks have clawed back most of the losses they sustained after Britain's vote last week to leave the European Union rattled market confidence in riskier assets.
* Indexes up: Dow 1.57 pct, S&P 1.78 pct, Nasdaq 2.12 pct (Updates with close of U.S. market)