Priceline Com Inc (PCLN.O)
24 May 2013
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$40,228.37|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||50.06|
* Dow down 0.1 pct, S&P 500 up 0.1 pct, Nasdaq up 0.6 pct
* Dow down 0.1 pct, S&P 500 up 0.1 pct, Nasdaq up 0.5 pct
- Online travel agency Priceline.com on Thursday gave a forecast for second-quarter profit that was below analysts' estimates, as it cited the effects of global expansion costs, and its shares slid 3 percent in after-hours trading.
May 9 - Online travel agency Priceline.com on Thursday forecast second quarter profit would fall below analysts' estimates due to global expansion costs and its shares slid 3 percent in after hours trading.
LONDON, May 9 - Office Of Fair Trading : * OFT DECIDED NOT TO REFER ANTICIPATED ACQUISITION BY PRICELINE.COM OF KAYAK SOFTWARE CORPORATION TO COMPETITION COMMISSION * Source text for Eikon:
NEW YORK, April 14 - Heightening competition for travelers' dollars could squeeze profit margins for online travel agencies, including Priceline.com Inc, the best performing stock in the S&P 500 over the past five years, Barron's said in its April 15 edition.
NEW YORK, March 27 - Priceline.com does not have a fiduciary duty to tell customers that it often pockets a profit from bookings through its "Name Your Own Price" service, a New York federal appeals court ruled Wednesday.
- Online travel agency Priceline.com's $1.8 billion deal to acquire smaller rival Kayak Software Corp, which was expected to close this month, will be delayed due to a prolonged review by UK antitrust regulators.
March 13 - Online travel agency Priceline.com's $1.8 billion deal to acquire smaller rival Kayak Software Corp, which was expected to close this month, will be delayed due to a prolonged review by UK antitrust regulators.
- Priceline.com, the online travel agency known for its name-your-own-price auction, on Tuesday topped analysts' estimates for quarterly profit, citing improved hotel and car-rental reservations, and its shares rose more than 3 percent in extended trading.
|Expedia Inc (EXPE.OQ)||$59.04||+0.83|
|Orbitz Worldwide, Inc. (OWW.N)||$8.18||+0.23|
|TUI Travel PLC (TT.L)||358.50p||-4.10|
|Ctrip.com International, Ltd. (ADR) (CTRP.OQ)||$31.50||-0.18|
|Rakuten, Inc. (4755.OS)||¥1,190||-95.00|
|Wotif.com Holdings Limited (WTF.AX)||$5.53||+0.03|
|Google Inc (GOOG.OQ)||$873.32||-9.47|
|Yahoo! Inc. (YHOO.OQ)||$26.33||+0.31|
|Travelzoo Inc. (TZOO.OQ)||$28.72||+0.10|
|Groupon Inc (GRPN.OQ)||$7.21||+0.08|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (PCLN). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Jefferson Research Financial Sonar Report. A detailed analysis of the current fundamental performance of PRICELINE.COM INC including Earnings Quality, Cash Flow Quality, Operating Efficiency, Balance Sheet Quality and Valuation.
Provider: Jefferson Research
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.