PepsiCo Inc (PEP)
1 Jul 2015
- PepsiCo Inc plans to introduce a line of fountain craft sodas called "Stubborn Soda" for soft drink dispensers in the United States as early as this summer.
June 4 - PepsiCo Inc plans to introduce a line of fountain craft sodas called "Stubborn Soda" for soft drink dispensers in the United States as early as this summer.
June 4 - PepsiCo Inc plans to introduce a line of fountain craft sodas called "Stubborn Soda," Beverage-Digest reported, citing sources.
Pepsi-Cola Products Philippines Inc is set to start manufacturing the snack food products of its American and South Korean principals later this year as the beverage maker seeks new growth drivers, the BusinessWorld reported, quoting a company official.
LONDON, May 21 - The consumer goods world has long been dominated by marketing whiz kids raised through the ranks of Procter & Gamble or PepsiCo, but the executives now in demand come from a new school that values cost-cutting and mergers over marketing.
- Owens-Illinois Inc , which makes bottles for Corona and Pepsi, is to buy Mexico's Vitro SAB's glass container business for about $2.15 billion to strengthen its operations in a country that houses numerous distilleries and bottlers.
* O-I shares rise 10.7 pct, Vitro hits record high (Updates with Vitro share price)
* Orkla ASA has signed an agreement with PepsiCo to become the primary go-to-market partner for PepsiCo's juice, cereals, and snacks products in the Nordics, including the brands Tropicana, Quaker, and Lay's.
- PepsiCo Inc said it would replace its current Diet Pepsi offerings in the United States with those free of aspartame, an artificial sweetener that has come under scrutiny from health-conscious consumers.
April 24 - PepsiCo Inc said it would replace its current Diet Pepsi offerings in the United States with those free of aspartame, an artificial sweetener that has come under scrutiny from health-conscious consumers.
|Nestle SA (NESN.VX)||CHF68.55||+1.05|
|The Coca-Cola Co (KO.N)||$39.50||+0.27|
|Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ.OQ)||$41.61||+0.47|
|Danone SA (DANO.PA)||€59.20||+1.21|
|Kraft Foods Group Inc (KRFT.OQ)||$88.30||+3.16|
|General Mills, Inc. (GIS.N)||$57.09||+1.37|
|Kellogg Company (K.N)||$63.01||+0.31|
|Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc. (DPS.N)||$74.57||+1.67|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (PEP). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.