PepsiCo Inc (PEP)
23 Feb 2017
BRIEF-PepsiCo at CAGNY conf- Will have to go more aggressively on low calorie beverages than we are going now
* At CAGNY conf- will have to go more aggressively on low calorie beverages than we are going now
* Files for potential mixed shelf, size not disclosed - SEC filing Source text: http://bit.ly/2lRSYNe Further company coverage:
Procter & Gamble Co , maker of Tide detergent and Gillette razors, will face ever greater pressure to slice costs and slow-growing divisions now that activist investor Trian Partners is a major shareholder.
Feb 15 Procter & Gamble Co, maker of Tide detergent and Gillette razors, will face ever greater pressure to slice costs and slow-growing divisions now that activist investor Trian Partners is a major shareholder.
PepsiCo Inc forecast 2017 adjusted earnings below analysts' estimates, citing weakness in its international markets, particularly in developing regions such as Asia, Middle East and North Africa.
* Shares fall 2 pct (Adds conference call details, analyst comment; updates share)
* PepsiCo Inc CEO- demonetization had a significant impact on our India Q4 results, still has a lingering effect
* Q4 GAAP earnings per share $0.97; Q4 core earnings per share $1.20; Q4 revenue $19.52 billion, up 5 percent
Feb 15 PepsiCo Inc reported a 5 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Wednesday, as the company benefited from higher demand for its healthier beverages and snacks in North America.
* Pepsico Inc says declared a quarterly dividend of $0.7525 per share of pepsico common stock Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
|Nestle SA (NESN.S)||CHF74.35||-0.45|
|The Coca-Cola Co (KO.N)||$41.67||+0.01|
|Mondelez International Inc (MDLZ.OQ)||$45.17||+0.28|
|Kraft Heinz Co (KHC.OQ)||$92.84||-0.10|
|Kellogg Company (K.N)||$74.79||-0.01|
|Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc. (DPS.N)||$94.45||-0.17|
|Monster Beverage Corp (MNST.OQ)||$43.68||-0.23|
|Snyder's-Lance Inc (LNCE.OQ)||$39.54||-0.06|