Pfizer Inc (PFE)
27 Jul 2016
July 27 Eli Lilly & Co will likely step up the pace of making deals with other drugmakers while aggressively developing new drugs on its own, the company's newly appointed chief executive said on Wednesday.
FRANKFURT Bayer , the German drugmaker trying to acquire U.S. seed company Monsanto , surpassed second-quarter earnings expectations and raised its guidance for the year as strong gains in stroke prevention pill Xarelto offset sluggish farming pesticides markets.
* Shares seen up 0.7 pct in premarket trades (Adds details on Xarelto, Eylea, Crop Chemicals unit, background on Monsanto)
* Plans to disclose additional terms of its agreement with Pfizer upon court approval.
SAO PAULO Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd and Mylan NV have shown preliminary interest in a Brazilian generic drugmaking joint-venture in which Pfizer Inc has a 40 percent stake, two people familiar with the process said.
* Spark Therapeutics and Pfizer announce updated data from first cohort in Hemophilia B phase 1/2 trial demonstrating consistent, sustained therapeutic levels of factor ix activity
* Bids are in addition to pfizer inc.'s initial stalking horse bid of approximately $20 million under section 363 of u.s. Bankruptcy code
* Pfizer receives world health organization prequalification for multi-dose vial presentation of Prevenar 13
July 19 Some of the world's largest drug companies are taking out their checkbooks for acquisitions of smaller peers whose cancer drugs have the potential to cure not just patients, but corporate growth prospects as well.
Some of the world's largest drug companies are taking out their checkbooks for acquisitions of smaller peers whose cancer drugs have the potential to cure not just patients, but corporate growth prospects as well.
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$124.77||-0.38|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF81.90||-0.60|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$58.60||+0.24|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF249.30||-1.00|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF250.00||-1.25|
|Abbott Laboratories (ABT.N)||$43.67||+0.07|
|Bayer AG (BAYGn.DE)||€94.62||+1.05|
|Bayer AG (BAYE.F)||--||--|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€76.70||+0.13|
|AstraZeneca plc (AZN.L)||4,690.00p||+51.50|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Trading Report for (PFE). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
Provider : Wright Reports
"The Economy Matters" Report for PFE: the economy's impact on PFE's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider : MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.