Pfizer Inc (PFE)
29 Sep 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$188,767.50|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||6,340.86|
- Pfizer Inc's Xalkori, which treats lung cancer patients with a specific gene mutation, proved effective in shrinking tumors in those with an even rarer form of the disease, according to data presented at a medical meeting on Saturday.
Sept 27 - Pfizer Inc's Xalkori, which treats lung cancer patients with a specific gene mutation, proved effective in shrinking tumors in those with an even rarer form of the disease, according to data presented at a medical meeting on Saturday.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, September 26 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Pfizer Inc.'s (Pfizer's) ratings, including the 'A+' Issuer Default Rating (IDR). The rating actions apply to approximately $37.8 billion of consolidated debt outstanding as of June 29, 2014. The Rating Outlook is Stable. A full list of ratings follows at the end of this press release. KEY RATING DRIVERS --Fitch forecasts that Pfizer will operate with total debt leverage rangi
WASHINGTON/NEW YORK - Tough new U.S. government rules on corporate "inversion" deals, aimed at making the tax-avoidance transactions less desirable, undermined share prices in nearly a dozen companies on both sides of the Atlantic on Tuesday. | Video
* Action may deter Pfizer from returning to bid for AstraZeneca (Adds Kies, Scalia comments, background, closing share prices)
(Adds Deere, Pfizer, Pershing Square Capital Management, Spirit Pub, Alstom, Procter & Gamble, Total, ZF Friedrichshafen, WSE, Jost Group, Grupo Oi, Eurobank Ergasias, UniCredit and Telefonica)
- Pfizer Inc has approached Dublin-based generic drugmaker Actavis Plc to express its interest in an acquisition, Bloomberg reported, citing people with knowledge of the matter.
* Action may deter Pfizer from returning to bid for AstraZeneca (Recasts with Medtronic comments, update stock moves)
* Action may deter Pfizer from returning to bid for AstraZeneca
* Seen as possible threat to Shire's agreed sale to AbbVie
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$106.54||-0.56|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.VX)||CHF89.80||+0.70|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$59.41||+0.02|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.VX)||CHF280.60||-0.10|
|Abbott Laboratories (ABT.N)||$41.90||-0.11|
|Bayer AG (BAYGn.DE)||€95.41||-2.28|
|Bayer AG (BAYE.F)||--||--|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€88.99||+1.38|
|AstraZeneca plc (AZN.L)||4,428.50p||-17.50|
|GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK.L)||1,418.00p||-2.50|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
"The Economy Matters" Report for PFE: the economy's impact on PFE's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Trading Report for (PFE). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider: Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.