Pfizer Inc (PFE)
23 Feb 2017
* Blaylock was also appointed to corporate governance and science and technology committees of Pfizer's board Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Applied to United Kingdom Listing Authority to cancel standard listing of company's common stock
* Said six swiss exchange approved its application to delist its shares from the six swiss exchange Further company coverage: (Reporting by Silke Koltrowitz)
* Momenta Pharmaceuticals announces FDA warning letter to contracted glatopa (glatiramer acetate injection) fill/finish manufacturer
NEW YORK Managers of BlackRock Inc's largest mutual fund, fearing Trump administration policies could hurt technology companies with hefty foreign revenue streams, have reshuffled their top holdings, and it appears one of the first casualties is Google.
NEW YORK, Feb 17 Managers of BlackRock Inc's largest mutual fund, fearing Trump administration policies could hurt technology companies with hefty foreign revenue streams, have reshuffled their top holdings, and it appears one of the first casualties is Google.
* Pfizer announces top-line results from the oral strategy trial of xeljanz (tofacitinib citrate) compared to humira(adalimumab)
WASHINGTON, Feb 15 U.S. President Donald Trump will welcome the chief executive officers of Target Corp , Best Buy Co Inc and six other major retailers to the White House on Wednesday morning to discuss tax reform and infrastructure.
WASHINGTON U.S. President Donald Trump will meet on Wednesday with the chief executives of eight large retailers, including Target Corp , Best Buy Co Inc and J.C. Penney Company Inc , to discuss tax reform and infrastructure improvements, according to people with knowledge of the meeting. | Video
* Paulson & Co ups share stake in Pfizer Inc by 39.8 percent to 352,200 shares - SEC filing
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$122.17||+0.47|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF77.15||-0.45|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$65.83||-0.02|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (ROG.S)||CHF245.10||--|
|Roche Holding Ltd. (RO.S)||CHF246.20||-2.00|
|Abbott Laboratories (ABT.N)||$45.32||-0.08|
|Bayer AG (BAYGn.DE)||€105.10||-2.80|
|Bayer AG (BAYE.F)||--||--|
|Sanofi SA (SASY.PA)||€79.72||-0.41|
|AstraZeneca plc (AZN.L)||4,607.00||+6.50|