Procter & Gamble Co (PG)
25 Apr 2017
* On-going disputes at courts b/w co, group cos of Procter & Gamble in India, have been settled with mutual consent
* UBS values business 193 bln crowns to 213 bln crowns (Adds detail, analyst and bank valuations, comment)
* P&G - Amy L. Chang appointed to board of directors effective June 1, 2017
A federal judge in Brooklyn has ruled that litigation accusing Kimberly-Clark, Procter & Gamble and Costco of selling moist wipes falsely marketed as "flushable" can proceed as a class action.
March 14 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Transaction seeks to take place by end of Q2 of fiscal year 2017
NEW YORK (Reuters Breakingviews) - For Nelson Peltz and his big investment in Procter & Gamble, the timing could be as important as the strategy. The pushy investor's Trian disclosed a $3.5 billion position in the Tide-to-Crest conglomerate on Tuesday, but not any proposals. Whatever he has in mind, consumer stocks like P&G are well positioned for a tougher economic environment.
* Futures: Dow up 2 pts, S&P down 5 pts, Nasdaq down 9.75 pts (Adds details, comments, updates prices)
* Futures: Dow up 19 pts, S&P down 1.25 pts, Nasdaq down 0.25 pts
* Soros Fund Management dissolves share stake in Nordstrom - SEC filing
|Kimberly Clark Corp (KMB.N)||$132.82||+2.42|
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$123.43||+0.54|
|Unilever NV (UNc.AS)||€48.00||-0.24|
|Unilever NV (UNIA.AS)||€47.88||-0.19|
|Unilever NV (UN_pa.AS)||€989.00||--|
|Unilever NV (UN_p.AS)||€88.01||-4.04|
|Unilever NV (UN_pb.AS)||--||--|
|Unilever plc (ULVR.L)||4,014.50||-6.50|
|L'Oreal SA (OREP.PA)||€184.65||-0.90|
|Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL.N)||$74.22||+0.56|