Procter & Gamble Co (PG)
24 Oct 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$230,526.80|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||2,706.98|
* Microsoft, Procter & Gamble results lift U.S. shares * Ebola scare diminishes, boosting U.S. shares * U.S. Treasuries prices stable on reduced Ebola concerns * Euro rises ahead of European bank stress test results (Adds close of U.S. markets) By Sam Forgione NEW YORK, Oct 24 - Global equity markets rose on Friday after strong corporate results from Microsoft and Procter & Gamble and reduced concerns over the possible spread of Ebola boosted U.S. shares and kept
* Indexes all rise: Dow 0.76 percent, S&P 0.71 percent, Nasdaq 0.69 percent (Updates with close, new quote)
* Indexes: Dow up 0.7 pct, S&P UP 0.6 pct, Nasdaq up 0.4 pct (Updates pricesd)
- Procter & Gamble Co on Friday said it would sell its Duracell battery business, probably through a split-off into a separate company, as it looks to focus on faster-growing brands.
* Microsoft, Procter & Gamble results lift U.S. shares * Ebola scare limits U.S. gains, weighs on Europe stocks * U.S. Treasuries prices edge higher on Ebola fear * Euro rises ahead of European bank stress test results (Adds close of European bond, stock markets) By Sam Forgione NEW YORK, Oct 24 - Global equity markets rose on Friday as gains in Microsoft and Procter & Gamble buoyed U.S. shares, even as news that a New York City doctor tested positive for the Ebol
* Indexes: Dow up 0.43 pct, S&P off 0.32 pct, Nasdaq up 0.21 pct (Updates to afternoon trading)
(Adds impact of strong dollar, Colgate earnings, updates shares)
* Indexes: Dow up 0.65 pct, S&P off 0.6 pct, Nasdaq up 0.49 pct (Updates to midday)
* Indexes: Dow up 0.36 pct, S&P off 0.34 pct, Nasdaq up 0.32 pct (Updates to late morning, adds earnings data)
Oct 24 - Colgate-Palmolive Co reported a 17 percent drop in third-quarter profit and lowered its full-year earnings forecast, hurt by weak demand in Brazil and China and a stronger U.S. dollar.
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$103.13||+0.50|
|Unilever N.V. (UNc.AS)||€29.25||-0.22|
|Unilever N.V. (UNIA.AS)||€29.28||-0.20|
|Unilever N.V. (UN_pa.AS)||€989.00||--|
|Unilever N.V. (UN_p.AS)||€71.00||0.00|
|Unilever N.V. (UN_pb.AS)||--||--|
|Unilever plc (ULVR.L)||2,406.00p||-34.00|
|L'Oreal SA (OREP.PA)||€119.70||-1.05|
|Kimberly Clark Corp (KMB.N)||$113.10||+1.09|
|Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL.N)||$65.35||+0.30|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Jefferson Research Financial Sonar Report. A detailed analysis of the current fundamental performance of PROCTER & GAMBLE CO including Earnings Quality, Cash Flow Quality, Operating Efficiency, Balance Sheet Quality and Valuation.
Provider: Jefferson Research
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.