Procter & Gamble Co (PG.N)
29 Sep 2016
* Procter & Gamble sets final exchange ratio of 3.9033 for P&G Specialty Beauty Brands exchange offer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ;))
* Commencement of exchange offer for separation of global fine fragrances, salon professional, cosmetics, retail hair color businesses
BRIEF-P&G says court enters injunction barring private label maker from infringing Crest Whitestrips IP rights
* Procter & Gamble - Federal Court entered permanent injunction barring private label manufacturer from infringing company's substantial Crest Whitestrips IP rights
BRIEF-Procter & Gamble - Susan Desmond-Hellmann notified decision not to stand for re-election to board
* Susan Desmond-Hellmann notified co of her decision not to stand for re-election to company's board of directors
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.74 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Aug 2 Procter & Gamble Co, the maker of Tide detergent and Gillette shaving products, reported better-than-expected quarterly sales, helped by strong demand for its baby, feminine and home care products.
Duracell said it plans to close a battery-making plant in South Carolina that employs 430 people, making the announcement fewer than five months after being acquired by Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
July 28 Duracell said it plans to close a battery-making plant in South Carolina that employs 430 people, making the announcement fewer than five months after being acquired by Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
Perfume maker Coty Inc said on Thursday Camillo Pane would take over as chief executive in October, following the scheduled closing of its acquisition of Procter & Gamble Co's beauty business.
|Kimberly Clark Corp (KMB.N)||$125.22||-1.26|
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$117.27||-2.12|
|Unilever N.V. (UNc.AS)||€41.02||--|
|Unilever N.V. (UNIA.AS)||€41.02||--|
|Unilever N.V. (UN_pa.AS)||€989.00||--|
|Unilever N.V. (UN_p.AS)||€84.10||--|
|Unilever N.V. (UN_pb.AS)||--||--|
|Unilever plc (ULVR.L)||3,651.50p||--|
|L'Oreal SA (OREP.PA)||€167.65||--|
|Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL.N)||$73.29||-0.31|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
Provider : Wright Reports
"The Economy Matters" Report for PG: the economy's impact on PG's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider : MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.