Koninklijke Philips NV (PHG.AS)
23 Sep 2016
* Company concerned about Brexit uncertainty (Adds CEO interview, share price)
* Q2 sales 5.86 billion euros ($6.43 billion) versus 5.93 billion euros in Reuters poll
* Fitch ratings says has revised outlook on royal philips to stable from negative
* Philips expands its digital pathology solutions portfolio with the acquisition of PathXL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Co, royal philips jointly sold tulsa-pro system in united kingdom to ucl and uclh Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
HONG KONG/HELSINKI China's Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science and Technology Co Ltd has abandoned its $3.4 billion bid for U.S. crane maker Terex Corp , clearing the way for a smaller deal between Terex and Finland's Konecranes .
* Amsterdam attracting a series of new listings (Updates with quotes after news conference with new CEO)
AMSTERDAM Philips said on Thursday it has set pricing in the initial public offering of its lighting division at 20 euros per share.
AMSTERDAM, May 26 Philips said on Thursday it has set pricing in the initial public offering of its lighting division at 20 euros per share.
AMSTERDAM, May 25 Shares in the initial public offering of Philips' Lighting division could price above 20 euros, people familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : ValuEngine, Inc.
Trading Report for (PHG). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : Pechala's Reports
Koninklijke Philips NV: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Validea Guru Analysis Report for PHG. Analysis using Validea's interpretation of the published quantitative strategies of well-known Wall Street experts including Peter Lynch, Warren Buffett, Ben Graham and Ken Fisher, among others.
Provider : Validea
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.