Koninklijke Philips NV (PHG.AS)
* PHILIPS TO EXPAND ITS SLEEP & RESPIRATORY CARE BUSINESS WITH ACQUISITION OF US-BASED RESPIRTECH
AMSTERDAM The adoption of connected technologies in healthcare remains limited and is progressing slowly, despite the promise they hold for cutting medical costs by preventing illness, the chief executive of Philips said on Wednesday.
* Announces intended sale of part of its stake in Philips Lighting
AMSTERDAM, April 24 Philips, the maker of medical devices and healthcare products, reported on Monday better than expected core earnings of 442 million euros ($480 million) for the first quarter, up 18 percent, despite weak sales growth.
* Q1 net income amounted to EUR 259 million, compared to EUR 37 million in q1 2016
BRIEF-Koninklijke Philips couples sustainability performance to interest rate of its new 1 billion euro revolving credit facility
* Signed an agreement with a consortium of sixteen banks for a new 1 billion euros ($1.07 billion) revolving credit facility
* Receives clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to market Philips Intellisite pathology solution for primary diagnostic use in the U.S. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Appointment of Jasper Westerink as chief executive officer (market leader) for Philips Africa based out of Johannesburg Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* Said on Monday it has signed an agreement to acquire Australian Pharmacy Sleep Services (APSS), a pharmacy sleep testing company
* Koninklijke Philips N.V. Reports 15.5 percent stake in Corindus Vascular Robotics Inc, as of February 28, 2017 - sec filing