PLDT Inc (PHI.N)
NEW YORK U.S. media company Hearst Communications Inc led a $133 million investment in iflix, the Malaysian provider of streaming video said on Monday.
NEW YORK, Aug 7 U.S. media company Hearst Communications Inc led a $133 million investment in iflix, the Malaysian provider of streaming video said on Monday.
KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 7 Malaysia's iflix has raised $133 million in its latest funding round led by U.S. diversified media, information and services company Hearst, bringing the total investments to-date in the video-on-demand service to $303 million.
* Announces separation from service of Ana Maria A. Sotto, a vice president of company, effective July 26, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Maria Josefina T. Gorres, Joseph Nelson M. Ladaban & Joselito S. Limjap resign due to manpower reduction program
By Chris Thomas July 10 Most Southeast Asian stock markets edged lower on Monday in lacklustre trade, in the absence of immediate catalysts, but Singapore rose after Wall Street closed on a high note last week. On a broader scale, there may be lingering rebalancing flows away from emerging market yield plays after the recent slew of rhetoric from central banks, said Emmanuel Ng, a strategist at OCBC Bank, Singapore. Philippine shares fell as much as 0.5 percent, w
* Announces separation from service of Maria Josefina T. Gorres , Joseph Nelson M. Ladaban and Joselito S. Limjap as vice presidents of Co Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Qtrly consolidated ebitda amounted to 16.5 billion pesos, 1% less than Q1 2016
* Refers to article titled "PLDT, PAL biggest 'violators' of labor laws" in the Manila Times
* Refers to Business World Online articles "Smart required to conduct ipo under new franchise" and "PLDT eyes p68b from enterprise, home"