PulteGroup Inc (PHM.N)
26 May 2017
April 25 U.S. homebuilder PulteGroup Inc , the No. 3 U.S. homebuilder, posted its slowest growth in quarterly orders in more than a year, adding to concerns about the strength of a recovery in the U.S. housing market.
U.S. homebuilder PulteGroup Inc , the No. 3 U.S. homebuilder, reported a higher-than-expected quarterly profit as it sold more homes at higher prices heading into the crucial spring selling season.
* Pultegroup inc - qtrly home sale revenues gained 14% to $1.6 billion; closings increased 7% to 4,225 homes
April 25 U.S. homebuilder PulteGroup Inc reported a 9.9 percent rise in quarterly profit, aided by higher home sales and average selling prices.
April 21 Diary of U.S. (.SPX) corporate earnings for the week ahead. ** Please Note - All times given are in U.S. EST unless otherwise stated ** U.S. EARNINGS Start Date Start Time RIC Company Event Name 24-Apr-2017 08:00 ITW.N Illinois Tool Works Inc Q1 2017 Illinois Tool Works Inc Earnings Release 24-Apr-2017 BMO KMB.N Kimberly-Clark Corp Q1 2017 Kimberly-Clark Corp Earnings Rel
* Executive chairman Richard Dugas' FY 2016 total compensation $16.74 million versus $7.94 million in FY 2015 - sec filing
* on February 10, 2017, the board of directors of the company adopted amended and restated by-laws, effective the same date - SEC filing
* Pultegroup announces quarterly cash dividend of $0.09 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
PulteGroup Inc , the No. 3 U.S. homebuilder, reported a higher-than-expected quarterly profit, boosted by an increase in home sales and the average selling price, and its CEO said demand would remain intact despite rising interest rates.
* Shares rise as much as 7.5 pct (Adds conference call details, background; Updates shares)
|D.R. Horton, Inc. (DHI.N)||$33.11||-0.11|
|Lennar Corporation (LEN.N)||$51.53||-0.20|
|Lennar Corporation (LENb.N)||$43.20||-0.38|
|Toll Brothers Inc (TOL.N)||$37.39||-0.29|
|KB Home (KBH.N)||$21.32||+0.02|
|Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOV.N)||$2.55||-0.10|
|Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOVVB.PK)||$2.50||--|
|Ryland Group Inc (RYL.N)||--||--|
|CalAtlantic Group Inc (CAA.N)||$36.64||-0.25|