PulteGroup Inc (PHM.N)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$7,281.48|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||378.65|
- D.R. Horton Inc and PulteGroup Inc , the two biggest U.S. homebuilders, said a tight supply of homes is helping them to raise prices, suggesting that the market is regaining strength ahead of the crucial spring selling season.
* Horton's orders rise 57 pct from preceding quarter (Adds details, background; updates shares)
* Average selling price rises 10 pct (Adds details, background, shares)
- PulteGroup Inc , the No. 2 U.S. homebuilder, reported an 8 percent drop in quarterly profit as it handed over fewer homes to buyers and said orders fell 6 percent.
April 24 - PulteGroup Inc, the No. 2 U.S. homebuilder, reported an 8 percent drop in quarterly profit as it handed over fewer homes to buyers and said orders fell 6 percent.
- A resurgent U.S. housing market has created an unforeseen land shortage that could take the shine off an otherwise promising year for homebuilders.
March 10 - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
- U.S. homebuilder PulteGroup Inc's fourth-quarter revenue rose 9 percent after the company raised selling prices, taking advantage of the shrinking supply of existing homes and a shortage of land ready to build on.
Jan 30 - U.S. homebuilder PulteGroup Inc's fourth-quarter revenue rose 9 percent after the company raised selling prices, taking advantage of the shrinking supply of existing homes and a shortage of land ready to build on.
- PulteGroup Inc , the No.2 U.S. homebuilder, reported a 9 percent rise in revenue from home sales as low supply allowed the company to sell houses at higher prices, sending its shares up 5 percent before the bell.
|D.R. Horton, Inc. (DHI.N)||$24.30||+0.46|
|Lennar Corporation (LEN.N)||$39.86||+0.52|
|Lennar Corporation (LENb.N)||$33.55||+0.71|
|Toll Brothers Inc (TOL.N)||$35.53||+0.25|
|KB Home (KBH.N)||$18.08||+0.35|
|Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOV.N)||$4.59||+0.16|
|Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOVVB.PK)||$4.13||-0.30|
|The Ryland Group, Inc. (RYL.N)||$38.50||+0.55|
|Standard Pacific Corp. (SPF.N)||$8.14||+0.18|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (PHM). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
PulteGroup Inc (PHM) Profile and Financials, plus Real Estate Industry Trends Analysis, Operating Ratios and Financial Averages
Provider: Plunkett Research, Ltd.
"The Economy Matters" Report for PHM: the economy's impact on PHM's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating
Provider: MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.