Polaris Industries Inc (PII.N)
26 Jul 2016
* Q2 earnings per share view $1.05 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Says has safely resumed operations on its Polaris and Corridor pipeline systems in Fort McMurray region
* Says has partially shut down operations on Polaris and Corridor pipeline systems as precaution against Fort McMurray fire Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Nia Williams)
* Bennett morgan, president and chief operating officer, retires from polaris Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom +1-646-223-8780)
* Declaration of a regular quarterly $0.55 per share cash dividend payable on june 15, 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.71 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Polaris Industries Inc will recall about 133,000 recreational all-terrain vehicles in the United States as they pose a fire risk.
April 19 Polaris Industries Inc will recall about 133,000 recreational all-terrain vehicles in the United States as they pose a fire risk.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (PII). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
Provider : Wright Reports
"The Economy Matters" Report for PII: the economy's impact on PII's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider : MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.