Piramal Enterprises Ltd (PIRA.NS)
* Sept quarter consol total income from operations 19.66 billion rupees
* Critical care division expands its product portfolio; enters into deal to buy Janssen's injectable anesthesia, pain management products
* Committee approved the issue of secured non-convertible debentures (ncds) aggregating INR 5 billion Source text: [Piramal Enterprises Ltd has informed BSE that at the Meeting of Administrative Committee of the Board of Directors held on September 30, 2016, the Committee approved the issue of secured Non-Convertible Debentures (NCDs) aggregating upto Rs. 500 crores on private placement basis as per the details mentioned in Annexure A] Further company coverage: (Bengaluru newsroom)
* Piramal Enterprises says to consider issue on private placement basis of NCDs aggregating to 5 billion rupees Source text: http://bit.ly/2cA8BJ1 Further company coverage: (Bengaluru newsroom)
* Approved proposal to down-sell a part of the company's lending portfolio, forming part of its financial services business
MUMBAI, Aug 24 India's Piramal Enterprises Ltd said it would partner Bain Capital to invest in distressed assets, becoming the latest entrant in the space as the nation's banks are on a drive to clean up $120 billion of sour debt.