Platinum Group Metals Ltd (PLG.A)
* Spot gold to drop to $1,172/oz - Technicals * Dollar at eight-month high against yen * Platinum marks lowest since Feb. 8 (Updates prices) By Apeksha Nair Nov 25 Gold fell 1 percent to its lowest in 9-1/2 months in Asian trade on Friday, heading for a third consecutive weekly decline, on expectations of a Federal Reserve rate hike and as the dollar extended its bull run against the yen. Spot gold was down 0.4 percent at $1,178.64 an ounce by 0604 GMT. Earlier
* Q3 profit 178.9 million Baht versus 158.8 million baht; Q3 revenue 469 million Baht versus 431.8 million Baht Source text (http://reut.rs/2fWSINX) Further company coverage:
* Says underwriters agreed to buy on a bought deal basis 22.2 million common shares of company at a price of U.S. $1.80 per common share
* Platinum Group Metals Ltd. announces increase to Sprott Credit Facility
* Platinum Group Metals Ltd files for mixed shelf of upto US$250 million - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2dfK203) Further company coverage:
* Spot gold faces resistance at $1,352 an ounce -technicals * Silver dips from Wednesday's more than three-week high * Platinum and palladium off two-week highs of previous session (New throughout, adds quote, updates prices, adds NEW YORK dateline; previous LONDON) By Devika Krishna Kumar and Eric Onstad NEW YORK/LONDON, Sept 8 Gold fell on Thursday after the European Central Bank held interest rates at record lows but refrained from adding new stimulus as some in
* Spot gold faces resistance at $1,352 an ounce -technicals * Silver dips from Wednesday's more than three-week high * Platinum and palladium off two-week highs of previous session (Adds quote, updates prices) By Eric Onstad LONDON, Sept 8 Gold dipped on Thursday after the European Central Bank confirmed its existing stimulus programme but refrained from extending it as some market players had hoped. Shares also fell on disappointment that ECB chief Mario Draghi
* Gold strength seen persisting on uncertainty * Silver hits more than three-week high * Platinum, palladium touch two-week highs * GRAPHIC-2016 asset returns: http://reut.rs/1WAiOSC (Adds fresh quote, updates prices, graphic) By Zandi Shabalala LONDON, Sept 7 Gold dipped on Wednesday, losing momentum due to profit taking following a rally in the previous session on U.S. data that weakened the case for a U.S. rate rise soon. U.S. services sector activity slo
NEW YORK CNO Financial Group reinsurance provider Beechwood Re sought on Monday to minimize damage from its links to Platinum Partners, the hedge fund manager embroiled in dual federal probes.
NEW YORK, Aug 15 Reinsurer Beechwood Re said in a statement Monday that it was in the process of severing ties to Platinum Partners and that debt linked to the hedge fund manager and its holdings were small.