Punjab National Bank (PNBK.NS)
29 Mar 2017
* Says agreed to enter into a one time settlement with Punjab National Bank, Uttar Pradesh
* Says bank raised 15 billion rupees additional Tier I (Basel III compliant) capital bonds at a coupon rate of 8.95% p.a. Source text: http://bit.ly/2mStK1A Further company coverage:
MUMBAI, Feb 7 Punjab National Bank (PNB) , India's fifth-biggest lender by assets, reported on Tuesday a surge in third-quarter profit on lower provisions for bad loans, but the profit fell short of analysts' expectations.
* Dec quarter net profit 2.07 billion rupees versus net profit of 510.1 million rupees year ago
* Keeps MCLR-based lending rates unchanged in February Source text for Eikon: http://bit.ly/2kMkA9Y Further company coverage: (Mumbai newsroom)
* Punjab National Bank says MoU signed between Punjab National Bank (PNB) and India Post Payments Bank (IPPB)
* Says P. K. Sharma, general manager has been designated as CFO of the bank in place of P. K. Mohapatra Source text: http://bit.ly/2fxdFiT Further company coverage:
Nov 8 India's Punjab National Bank CEO Usha Ananthasubramanian says:
MUMBAI, Nov 5 Indian state-run Punjab National Bank (PNB) reported on Saturday an 11.5 percent fall in second-quarter net profit, while its bad-loan ratio improved slightly from the previous quarter.
MUMBAI/SINGAPORE, Oct 18 India's PNB Housing Finance Ltd and Varun Beverages are looking to raise as much as $630 million combined from initial public offerings (IPOs) next week, underpinning a surge in first-time share sales in Asia's third-largest economy.