Banco Popular Espanol SA (POP.MC)
* In response to media reports, it says that it has not received any negative response from any supervisor regarding its project to create a separate unit for real estate assets
Oct 6 Confederacion Sindical de Comisiones Obreras:
Sept 20 Spain's Banco Popular said on Tuesday it would reduce its number of branches by around 300 as part of a planned restructuring process that would affect between 2,900 and 3,000 employees.
* Said late on Friday resolved to lower floor price for bond issue under ISIN XS0979444402 worth 500 million euros ($558 million) to 1.653 euros from 2.015 euros
MADRID, Sept 16 Spain's Banco Popular said on Friday it was considering floating a real estate unit with up to 6 billion euros ($6.73 billion) in toxic assets.
* Says is considering different alternatives to reduce toxic assets
MADRID, Sept 16 Spain's Banco Popular is considering floating a real estate unit with around 6 billion euros ($6.74 billion) in toxic assets, newspaper El Pais reported on Friday.
* Says starts negotiations with unions about new optimization plan
* Says it has reached an exclusive agreement with Grupo Banco Popular to manage its mortgage loan operations for a ten-year period
MADRID, Aug 11 Spain's Banco Popular is considering putting its U.S. unit TotalBank up for sale, Cinco Dias newspaper reported on Thursday, as the lender looks to cut costs and clean up a balance sheet weighed down by soured property loans.