Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc (POT.TO)
13 Mar 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$29,338.53|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||856.10|
* Subsidy to be cut to 9,300 rupees/T for 2014/15 from 11,300 rupees
Feb 25 - Potash Corp of Saskatchewan chief executive officer Bill Doyle said on Tuesday it was "logical" to expect potash rivals Uralkali OAO of Russia and Belaruskali to reunite at some point in a move that could bolster the struggling potash industry.
* TSX up 92.06 points, or 0.67 percent, at 13,735.28 * Nine of 10 main index sectors advance * Potash drops nearly 2 percent after quarterly report * Gold-mining shares slip with the price of bullion By John Tilak TORONTO, Jan 30 - Canada's main stock index advanced on Thursday as sentiment rebounded after the release of positive economic data from the United States, helping overcome a weak quarterly report from Potash Corp that pulled the company's shares lower.
Jan 30 - Potash Corp of Saskatchewan , the world's biggest fertilizer company, on Thursday reported its smallest quarterly profit in four years and produced 2014 forecasts that were well below Wall Street expectations.
* TSX up 14.71 points, or 0.11 percent, at 13,657.93 * Nine of 10 main index sectors advance * Potash drops 4.5 percent after quarterly report * Gold-mining shares slip with price of bullion By John Tilak TORONTO, Jan 30 - Canada's main stock index was little changed on Thursday as investors processed the U.S. Federal Reserve's decision to further scale back its stimulus and a weak quarterly report from Potash Corp that sent the company's shares lower. Shares o
Jan 30 - Potash Corp of Saskatchewan , the world's biggest fertilizer company, reported a sharply lower quarterly profit on Thursday and said it expected a weaker year in 2014.
* Co to sell at least 500,000 tonnes of polyhalite a year to a Fortune 500 U.S. company
Jan 21 - Potash Miner Sirius Minerals Plc said polyhalite sales commitments for its $1.7 billion potash project in Northern England were now 4.8 million tonnes per year, after a deal to sell at least 500,000 tonnes a year to a U.S company.
* TSX rises 48.37 points, or 0.35 percent, to 13,729.85 * Eight of 10 main index sectors advance * Potash is market's biggest positive influence * Shaw slips after quarterly report By John Tilak TORONTO, Jan 14 - Canada's main stock index climbed on Tuesday, firming after a decline in the previous session, as upbeat U.S. retail sales data drove up shares of materials and energy companies. However, a decline in shares of Shaw Communications Inc , following the c
Jan 6 - Canadian stock index futures pointed to a flat to slightly higher open on Monday as Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke's upbeat outlook for the U.S. economy overshadowed weak services sector data from China. TOP STORIES
|Agrium Inc. (AGU.TO)||$103.22||-1.85|
|Mosaic Co (MOS.N)||$47.66||-0.63|
|Israel Chemicals Limited (ICL.TA)||3,050.00₪||+15.00|
|CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (CF.N)||$251.53||-4.21|
|K S AG (SDFGn.DE)||€22.10||-2.42|
|Sociedad Quimica y Minera de Chile SA (SQMa.SN)||--||--|
|Innophos Holdings, Inc. (IPHS.OQ)||$55.31||+0.07|
|Intrepid Potash, Inc. (IPI.N)||$15.04||-0.17|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (POT). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider: MarketLine (a Datamonitor Company)
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.