Paramount Resources Ltd (POU.TO)
27 Jul 2017
(This version of the July 9 story corrects third paragraph to clarify that stock fell 1.44 percent on Friday, and was down almost 6.0 percent for full week)
July 9 Apache Corp could be worth double its current stock price, some investors say, as strong management and sizeable assets have gotten a number of fund managers to place big bets on the Houston-based oil and gas producer, Barron's reported on Sunday.
Canadian oil producer Paramount Resources Ltd said on Thursday that it would buy the Canadian subsidiary of U.S. oil and gas firm Apache Corp for C$459.5 million ($353.7 million USD).
July 6 Canadian oil producer Paramount Resources Ltd said on Thursday that it would buy the Canadian subsidiary of U.S. oil and gas firm Apache Corp for C$459.5 million ($353.7 million USD).
July 6 Canadian energy company Paramount Resources Ltd said on Thursday that it would buy subsidiaries of U.S. oil and gas producer Apache Corp for C$459.5 million. ($353.7 million USD)
* Paramount Resources Ltd to acquire Apache Canada Ltd. for $459.5 million; Paramount and Trilogy Energy Corp. Agree to merge
* Trilogy Energy Corp. Agrees to merge with Paramount Resources Ltd.
* Paramount Resources Ltd announces first quarter 2017 results: sales volumes average 16,163 boe/d; karr 6-18 facility expansion on-stream ahead of schedule
* Paramount Resources Ltd. To sell its oil and gas properties in valhalla for approximately $150 million cash
* Paramount resources ltd - q4 2016 sales volumes averaged 11,901 boe/d