PPG Industries Inc (PPG.N)
20 Jan 2017
BRIEF-Ppg industries-in connection with morales's appointment as cfo, his monthly salary will be increased to $41,667
* PPG Industries-in connection with Morales'S appointment as CFO, his monthly salary will be increased to $41,667 and will be eligible for target cash bonus under incentive compensation plan of $450,000 Source text : http://bit.ly/2kbmPDr Further company coverage:
* PPG appoints Morales as senior vice president and chief financial officer; Sklarsky announces retirement
* PPG directors announce quarterly dividend of 40 cents per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780; )
* Q3 adjusted earnings per share $1.56 from continuing operations
Chemical company PPG Industries Inc said on Friday it expected to post a third-quarter loss, its first since March 2009, due to charges related to a pension settlement.
Oct 7 Chemical company PPG Industries Inc said on Friday it expected to post a third-quarter loss, its first since March 2009, due to charges related to a pension settlement.
Oct 7 Chemical company PPG Industries Inc said it expected to post a loss in the third quarter, its first in 30 quarters, due to charges related to a pension settlement.
* Sees Q3 2016 Reported Loss Per Share From Continuing Operations To Be In Range Of 74 Cents To 77 Cents
MEXICO CITY, Oct 3 Mexican glassmaker Vitro said on Monday it had completed its acquisition of the flat glass unit of U.S. company PPG, which in July it announced it would buy for around $750 million. (Writing by Dave Graham)
* Completes sale of European fiber glass operations to Nippon Electric Glass
|Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. (4183.T)||¥524||-7.00|
|HOYA CORPORATION (7741.T)||¥4,604||-94.00|
|Nippon Paint Holdings Co Ltd (4612.T)||¥3,190||-80.00|
|Formosa Plastics Corporation (1301.TW)||NT$89.70||+1.20|
|Asian Paints Ltd (ASPN.NS)||Rs964.70||-2.50|
|BASF SE (BASFn.DE)||€89.67||-0.25|
|Dow Chemical Co (DOW.N)||$57.38||--|
|Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY.N)||$68.59||--|
|Akzo Nobel N.V. (AKZO.AS)||€62.85||-0.21|
|Evonik Industries AG (EVKn.DE)||€29.38||-0.17|