PPG Industries Inc (PPGw.N)
4 Feb 2013
* PPG directors announce quarterly dividend of 40 cents per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780; )
* Q3 adjusted earnings per share $1.56 from continuing operations
Chemical company PPG Industries Inc said on Friday it expected to post a third-quarter loss, its first since March 2009, due to charges related to a pension settlement.
Oct 7 Chemical company PPG Industries Inc said on Friday it expected to post a third-quarter loss, its first since March 2009, due to charges related to a pension settlement.
Oct 7 Chemical company PPG Industries Inc said it expected to post a loss in the third quarter, its first in 30 quarters, due to charges related to a pension settlement.
* Sees Q3 2016 Reported Loss Per Share From Continuing Operations To Be In Range Of 74 Cents To 77 Cents
MEXICO CITY, Oct 3 Mexican glassmaker Vitro said on Monday it had completed its acquisition of the flat glass unit of U.S. company PPG, which in July it announced it would buy for around $750 million. (Writing by Dave Graham)
* Completes sale of European fiber glass operations to Nippon Electric Glass
MEXICO CITY, Sept 23 Mexican glassmaker Vitro said on Friday it had obtained a 7-year loan worth $500 million to cover part of its planned acquisition of the flat glass unit of U.S. company PPG.
* Investing $20 million to upgrade its fiber glass manufacturing facility in chester, south carolina Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
|Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. (4183.T)||¥550||+2.00|
|HOYA CORPORATION (7741.T)||¥4,461||+9.00|
|Nippon Paint Holdings Co Ltd (4612.T)||¥3,235||-30.00|
|Formosa Plastics Corporation (1301.TW)||NT$91.50||--|
|Asian Paints Ltd (ASPN.NS)||Rs936.15||--|
|BASF SE (BASFn.DE)||€85.72||+0.90|
|Dow Chemical Co (DOW.N)||$57.43||+0.53|
|Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY.N)||$69.32||+0.68|
|Akzo Nobel N.V. (AKZO.AS)||€59.10||+0.16|
|Evonik Industries AG (EVKn.DE)||€27.86||+0.16|