Pembina Pipeline Corp (PPL.TO)
27 Jul 2017
* Pembina Pipeline Corp files for mixed shelf of upto $3.0 billion - SEC Filing
* Pembina and Veresen announce Court of Queen's bench approval of business combination
* Pembina and Veresen announce Court of Queen's Bench approval of business combination
* Pembina & Veresen announce Veresen shareholder approval of business combination
* Pembina pipeline corporation and petrochemical industries co. Of kuwait establish joint venture and proceed with front end engineering design for proposed 1.2 billion pound per year integrated polypropylene facility
May 2 Stock futures pointed to a flat opening for Canada's main stock index on Tuesday ahead of the U.S. Federal Reserve's meeting even as oil prices surged on hopes that major OPEC exporters would extend output cuts into the second half of the year.
Pembina Pipeline Corp will buy smaller rival Veresen Inc in a C$9.7 billion ($7.10 billion) stock-and-cash deal, the expanding Canadian company said on Monday, the latest deal in a sector that has been consolidating in the face of low commodity prices and high costs.
* Pembina to pay as much as C$1.52 bln in cash, 99.5 mln in shares
TORONTO, May 1 Canada's main stock index ended the session marginally lower on Monday, led by a fall in by Pembina Pipeline Corp , which announced it is buying Veresen Inc, and a broad decline in materials stock.
May 1 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1945 GMT on Monday:
|Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD.N)||$27.19||-0.41|
|Energy Transfer Equity LP (ETE.N)||$17.93||+0.13|
|TransCanada Corporation (TRP.TO)||$63.56||--|
|TransCanada Corporation (TRP_pa.TO)||$20.45||+0.09|
|TransCanada Corporation (TRP_pc.TO)||$17.18||+0.02|
|Spectra Energy Corp. (SE.N)||--||--|
|Kinder Morgan Management, LLC (KMR.N)||--||--|